Status: So here you go, best friend!

Nobody Has to Know

Beautiful Things You Run Into

"So what's your name?" Alex asks me as I sit down on the cot in the nurses' office, him leaning in the doorway.

"Anthony." I tell him, watching his body in the most unobvious way I could. The bell ringing makes me jump slightly, my eyes meet his blue orbs.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Anthony. I hope I get to see you again soon, feel better." He tells me before leaving, his butt looking even nicer then his legs did.

I lay back on the hard cot, my head pounding. Hey, at least Kass's fit of rage left me with a much wanted run-in with Alex. He's so sweet, most people would have just left me there to be in pain alone. Why did he help me? That question eats at my brain as I think of the sexy boy. Gosh, I wish I could just press my lips to his and tangle my hair into his blond hair. I bet it's softer then it looks.

The nurse comes in to break me out of my thoughts, asking me what had happened. She's an older lady and slightly chunky, her graying blond hair pulled into a pony tail to keep out of her eyes. I've been in to see her before, so the routine of slightly lying to save myself some trouble comes easy to me. She doesn't need to know that my best friend purpously hurts me when she's mad, I don't want her thinking Kass is a lunatic.

"Well go ahead and rest for a while, sound like you hit your head pretty bad. I shouldn't give this to you, but I know how bad migranes are, so here." She tells me, handing me a few migrane pills and a small cup of water with a wink. I offer her a smile in thanks then take it, letting my thoughts consume me again.

I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until the nurse was shaking me awake. What I was dreaming felt so real, like I could just touch it. I'm surprised I'm not aroused right now. Alex stood in front of me, slowly stripping his clothes off to tease me while I laid sprawled out on... Kass's bed? That was the most confusing part of the dream: Why was I in her room with Alex?

"Hey, school's almost over. I called into your classes, are you feeling any better?" She asks me in a soft voice, my hands coming up to rub my eyes. The horrible pounding turned into a dull ache and the sleep just wouldn't rub from my eyes.

"Yeah, I feel so much better. Thank you." I reply, slowly sitting up to not make my head swim. I grab my backpack, waiting for the dreadful bell to ring. The second it does, I'm out the door after saying hello to the nice woman in the attendance office. The bright sun attacks my eyes, making me groan and walk even faster to the front of the school so I don't miss my ride with Kass.

I push my way through all the bodies of teenagers, some hanging out and some just trying to get the hell out like I am. School is bad enough when I have to be here, why would I want to stay when I don't have to? Some kids are just so odd. I see the bright red hair on the bottom of the front steps so I walk even faster, jumping onto the shorter girls' back.

"What the fuck?!" She screams, stumbling into a very tall boy in front of her. He turned around, his face standing out amazingly. He has black square frames on, his brown hair perfectly swooped over the the side in the most attractive way to frame his gorgeous face. He's so beautiful.

"You okay?" He asks Kass and his voice-Oh my gosh. It's like heaven.

"Y-Yeah. Fine." She replies, her cheeks on fire. We both stare at him in awe so he flashes us a heart stopping smile before walking off with his friends.

"Who was he?" I ask, still on her back because I'm too dazed to get off.

"I dunno, but I need to kiss him."

♪♭♪#♪♭♪#♪♭♪#

"2am and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake, "Can you help me unravel my latest mistake? I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season." Yeah we walk-" Kass sings before I cut her off.

"One day you're going to call me and say that. I can feel it." She doesn't appreciate my joke I guess because it causes her to smack me hard. While I'm laughing about her anger she stops to think seriously.

"What if that's what happens with Tiler?" She asks me with a serious face.

"Nah, I doubt it." I give her a smile that she returns before going back to singing her song, my mind wondering over Alex. Why would he want to talk to me? Help me? I still haven't told Kass that we actually talked because she was being a diva.

"Hey Kass," I turn to her, cutting her lyrics off again. "When you went all diva on me, Alex was the one who actually helped me to the nurses' office. He was being really sweet and even asked me for my name. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird." I gush on, her face frozen in an ultra shocked-oh-my-gosh-no-way-Alex?! look at the mention of the elders' name. I nod my head furiously so she gives me a serious face.

"You know what that means?" I shake my head no at her. "You're a step closer to fucking!" She shouts, my eyes going wide before I push her over on the couch. I'm so lucky my parents aren't home.

"We are not!" I yell and climb on top of her, crushing her down. If I wasn't a little black, I'm sure I'd be blushing hard. Thoughts of being on top of Alex fill me as I bounce on her, causing a boner to start forming in my pants.

She's too busy laughing so I jump up and dash into the bathroom. I'm not sticking around to explain to my best friend why I got a boner in that situation. Count me out! I try to take deep, calming breaths, but it's no use. My thoughts are like wildfire so when they start they just spread like mad. It goes from bouncing on him to being under him, then onto my knees, and by now I'm as hard as a rock.

Great. Maybe I'll be in here longer then I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit, so this wasn't done when it was first posted, so sorry to everyone who read this. Oops!

I think next chapter will start where this left off. Whatcha think? ;)

Oh, and the gorgeous mystery boy is going to be an important character later on. Tell me what you think of him. :D