My Angel

My Angel

Two Weeks Ago

Kris

"Dean,i fucking hate you right now!" I yelled,slamming the door to the hotel room closed."I'm never doing that again!"

I had just came back from an inside job.We were currently investigating a string of disappearances in a town in South Carolina due to a small vampire coven. All the girls missing worked at the same gothic night club as waitresses and Dean thought it would be a good idea to get me inside as bait.

"Who is she?" A unfamiliar man dressed in a suit and trench coat asked,staring at me with his head cocked to the side. My breath hitched in my throat at the sight of him.

"Oh,right. Cas this is Kris.She's mine and Sammy's sister."

"I was unaware you had a sister."

"She works with us sometimes,since she's been helping her best friend track down the demon that killed his family.But umm.."Dean's gaze shifted uncomfortably.

"He died. We hunted the demon down and they killed each other. I go hunting with my brothers when they need it. I usually stay with Bobby or go out hunting on my own."

"I see."

"Kris,this is Cas,the angel."

I simply nodded,shifting nervously as Castiel's beautiful blue eyes trailed down my body. I didn't notice him stiften as I cleared my throat.

"I'm gonna go change."
Now

I sighed as I entered the house we were squatting in for the night.I was currently hunting with Dean since Sam had left him.

"Dean? Cas?"

No answer. I sighed again,as I called Dean.

"Hey,me and Cas just left like two minutes ago. we should be back in a couple of hours."

"in that case,can we please get a hotel room? I need TV...and a working shower."

"Yeah,yeah. Just grab my stuff that's there. Text me the hotel and the room number."

"Will do.Love ya,Dean."

He sighed,knowing he would have to say it back or I'd get upset.Needless,I could hear the smile he was wearing when he replied.

"I love you too,you pain in the ass."

I hung up with a smirk before gathering his stuff and heading out to my black '73 Mustang after double checking for anything i may have missed before taking off towards town to find a hotel.

Once I finally got checked,I watched a little bit of TV and had a few of drinks before jumping into the shower. After I was done,I dried my hair before pulling on a plain black over sized shirt and a pair of shorts.I poured myself another drink and downed it quickly. Glancing at my phone,I saw that Dean and Cas wouldn't be back for at least another hour,so I turned to TV back on after pouring some more whiskey into my glass.Flipping through channels,I landed on one that had porn playing.I shifted on the couch as I left it playing.

'It's been awhile since I've gotten any. And having Cas around doesn't help at all. Maybe I'll just...'

Flushing as I heard the woman on the tv let out a loud moan,I flipped the TV off before throwing myself onto my bed. I truned on Nine Inch Nail's Closer on repeat before pulling my shorts off and laing down with my legs spread out.I sat there for a minute listening to the song,letting the lyrics sink in as I thought of fucking Cas to the song.

Slowly,I let my hand trail down my side before I slowly started to rub my clit.I pushed a little harder as I brought my other hand up to squeeze on of my tits. A small moan left my throat as I thought about Cas doing all of this to me. With that thought,my hand moved faster and harder making me moan again.

Cas And Dean

"Well,there's still some time to kill before sun-up."Dean said,getting out of the Impala.Cas followed him to the door of their hotel room.He had gotten another key at the desk since Kris told the lady working that her brother would be by soon and that he was staying with her.

"Wait,Dean."Castiel stopped him before he could unlock the door. Dean gave Cas a curious look as Cas shifted uneasily.

"What?"Dean asked.

"Your sister...She is... indisposed."Castiel said,flustered.

"What do you mean 'indisposed?' Like in the shower?"

"No,Dean,she's..."

It took Dean a second to figure it out."Oh...Oh,God,Cas! I don't need to know when my sister is doing stuff like that!"He said,disgusted.

"I am sorry. I felt I should warn you before you walked in."

"Better you telling me than that."Dean was quiet for a minute,before a smirk formed on his lips."Hey,Cas?"

"Yes,Dean?"

"I told you that we were gonna get you laid tonight,and we still are."

"What do you mean?"

"Go inside and you find out."

"You mean your sister?"Castiel became more uncomfortable.

He hadn't been about to keep Kris off of his mind at times ever since he met her. The outfit she was wearing at the time did not help. He found himself thinking of actions not fit for an angel of the Lord to be thinking.

"Oh,come on,Cas! I know you like her. You always space out looking at her,and you get tense when she walks into the room or I say her name. Now go in there and do this."

"I'm not sure if I can."

"Just go in there,have some to drink and she'll show you what to do." Dean gave him a reassuring smile before heading back to the Impala.

Kris

My breath came out in pants as I thrusted two fingers in and out of my pussy for a little bit before moving back to rubbing my clit. The sound of some books falling of the table and onto the floor casued me to sit up quickly and press my legs together.

"Cas!"I yelled,shocked.

"Im sorry,Kris. This was Dean's idea."Cas explained before finding the bottle of whiskey I had been drinking and taking a huge gulp of it.He quickly took another before turning to look at me.

"What exactly was that?"

"He says that he wishes to get me 'laid' tonight before encountering Raphael at sun-up."

"And he wants you to have sex with me?"

"Yes."Cas confirmed taking another drink.We were quiet for a minute before I spoke.

"Do you want to have sex with me,Cas?"

"Are you offering or just simply asking?"

"Just asking."

"Oh...Well...I have thought about it many times.Yes."

"Okay,well,now it's an offer. Do you want to have sex,Cas?"I smiled at him.

He stared at me with wide blue eyes as I crossed the room to him. Once I reached him,I pulled off his trench coat before leading him over to my bed.

"Get undressed."I whispered in his ear and he quickly did as I pulled my shirt off.

I pushed him down so he was sitting on the bed before straddling his lap.He stiffened.

"Castiel,just relax,okay? I'll show you what to do."I said softly,putting his hands on my hips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him softly at first.I waited until he kissed back before pressing my lips harder against his. Slowly,but surely,Cas started to relax and take the lead a bit. His lips parted to push his tongue into my mouth causing me to smile. While our tongues fought,Cas leaned back onto the bed before rolling over so he hovered above me. One hand tentatively moved up my side before he cupped my tit,squeezing lightly.

I broke out kiss,leaning up and placing small kisses along with jawline and neck as I grabbed his other hand,curling his fingers except his middle and forefinger before placing them inside me. Slowly,I guided his hand in and out before he started to do it himself.

"Mmm...Cas."I moaned quietly,which caused his fingers to speed up a little bit.

After I minute,I stopped him,rolling him off of me and get on top. He gasped as I grabbed his harden dick and lowered myself onto him.Sitting still,I let him get used to the feeling as well as letting myself adjust to his size since it had been awhile for me. When I felt Cas' hands on my hips,I eased myself up before lowering back down on him.I guess Castiel got tired of my slow movements because after a couple of minutes,he started pulling me up by my hips at a faster pace. A moan ripped from my throat when I felt him start thrusting into me along with my movements.

It wasn't long until he rolled us back over and rammed into me.

"Cas!"I squealed as he continued.

He silenced me by kissing me and nipping at my bottom lip to let his tongue in. I allowed him before a moan escaped me again.He broke away to kiss and nip at my neck while i clawed at his arms and back.

"Cas,I'm gonna-"I didn't finish my sentence as I moaned loudly,cumming all over Castiel's cock.

Once my orgasm subsided,Cas continued pounding into me. A couple of minutes later,I screamed as I came again along with Cas.

Panting,he pulled out of me and I whimpered at the loss of him.Silently,he pulled the covers on us,letting me curl into his side as his arm wrapped around me. Cas gave a small noise of complainant causing me to look at him.

"It's Dean."He said answering my unasked question.

I nodded grabbing my phone and calling him.

"Is it safe to come in?"

"Give us two minutes and it will be." I said before hanging up.

I got up,telling Cas to put his pants back on at least,as I pulled on my shorts and Cas' shirt. He gave me a small smile at that before we laid back down as Dean came into the room,smiling like an idiot.

"Told you I'd get you laid."He laughed.