Princess

Demolition Lovers

I smiled at him as he stretched away from me and wiped his eyes. He didn’t smile back at me, instead he pushed himself off the sofa and walked into the kitchen. Bob came and sat next to me, no longer pretending to be asleep. Frank sat up as well, pulling a cup of coffee from somewhere. Mikey and Ray were still fast asleep.
“What the fuck.” Assface screamed from the kitchen, we all tried to cover our giggles as he came storming back into the room, waking up Mikey and Ray as he did. “Who the fuck did this?” he shouted, angrily pointing the penis that had been drawn on his cheek, the tip of it stopped just in front of his mouth. On his forehead there was also a giant L.
All of us except for Mikey were full on laughing, the kind of belly laugh that hurts your stomach after a while. His eyes filled with rage as they locked onto me.
“You vile little bitch.” he screamed again. Spitting at me as he did.
“Yes, because I did that. Whilst your were sleeping on me, I did that without moving.” I raised my eyebrow and glared at him. He groaned and turned on Bob. Bob stood up, towering over him, just glared down at him. Assface groaned and stormed out of the room and up the stairs towards the bathroom.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and groaned, I had an hour before my shift at the coffee shop started. Frankie and Mikey had started bickering and Ray had disappeared, Bob was still smiling to himself. I got up and dragged myself up the stairs, sleeping in such a weird position had made my back ache and yet I had slept better than I had in a long time.
Assface was scrubbing his face with water as I walked past the bathroom, he was also muttering to himself like a crazy man.
“Try these.” I said to him, handing him some baby wipes. “The baby oil in them will loosen it.” I said. I was about to walk away when he spoke again.
“Sorry I slept on you. And accused you of doing this.” he said, looking down at his feet and biting his lip.
“Sorry I didn’t do it.” I shrugged, walking back into my room and shutting the door. I pulled of my PJ’s and found some black jeans. Then I pulled on a clean bra, I began looking around for a t-shirt that was suitable for work.
“What did you mean by that comment?” Assface said, I screamed and pulled a blanket to cover my boobs. I screamed higher and louder than I even realised I could.
“Get out! Get out, get out, get out.” I screeched. He apologised and left the room. As the door shut I heard him snickering. I found a t-shirt and shoved it on before leaving the room and slapping Assface.
“How dare you?” I snarled, hitting him on the arm again. “Are you stupid, you don’t do that. You ill-mannered disgusting imp. That’s probably the only chance you will ever get to see a girls boobs.” I jabbed him in the chest hard. “You horrible little worm, after all the shit you’ve done this is probably the lowest. Your scum, Gerard. I don’t care if your fed up of seeing me because your nothing and you will never make me feel like crap again.”
I walked back into my room ignoring the shocked faces of the rest of the guys. They left me alone and I didn’t leave my room until I had to leave for work. I avoided all of the guys and went straight to my car.
Under the windscreen wipers was a small note, I took it off and unfolded it.
The paper said sorry in an elegant script with an image underneath it of me, and what may have been Assface, pulling faces at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you once again for all the comments and Rec's.
It's really made me smile.
I've had a few cakes to do the last few days which has why this has taken so long but, besides Saturday, I won't be doing any for a few days so hopefully the next update won't take too long.