Princess

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

“Where were you?” Bob shouted, pulling me into a bone crushing hug and kissing the top of my head. I went to answer but he cut me off. “I came home to take you out and you weren’t here, then these guys tells me Gerard came to talk to you and your not answering your phone. I thought he murdered you.” I stifled a laugh into Bob’s shoulder.
“He’s not a murderer.” I said, kissing Bob on the cheek and walking towards the kitchen. My body felt as though it was about to crash and I couldn’t remember the last time I’d eaten anything.
“Then why did he follow you home?” Bob asked, going straight to the cupboard and searching for food.
“I don’t have an answer for that.” I said, running my hand through my hair and watching him prepare food. He was a lot better at cooking then I was, hence my unhealthy diet of caffeine and sugar.
“He’s creepy, Chels, something about him isn’t right.” he wasn’t looking at me, he was concentrating on the things in front of him.
“You don’t know that.” I said, running my hand through my hair again.
“I know he made you cry that day I first got here, I know that one minute he’s calling you every name under the sun and the next he’s all snugly on the sofa with you. He watches you to a point of stalking, and tonight? Tonight he followed you home and he’s probably still out their watching the house. You know what Mikey told me? There are drawings of you all over his room. It’s weird, I’m just trying to look after you.” Bob said. I nodded, no idea what to say to him.
Gerard had said I was some kind of fixation, I hadn’t realised what that meant until now. Bob was watching me carefully.
“You want to know some more stuff that makes him creepy?” Bob asked, I could tell this had been building up inside him for a while. “He’s the one who chose to have the band practises here, he chooses to have all the meetings at the coffee shop when your working, he’s the one who said he didn’t want you to get fired. He doesn’t actually work at your school, he choose too and it was him who got Frankie and Mikey together. This adds up top be pretty fucking stalkerish.” he finished talking and stared down at the floor, all the air out of his system now.
“I don’t want to loose my best friend to some crack head.” he whispered, pulling me into his arms and pushing his face against my shoulder. “I’ve almost lost you too many times already.” I could feel his body shaking as he began to cry.
I hugged him tighter and stroked his hair, unsure of how else to calm him down. I’d only ever seen Bob act like this, after I’d tried to kill myself my overdosing on anti-depressants. I knew from talking to his family that he had reacted badly when my parents died but he had wanted to stay strong for me. Claire had also told me that when I left Chicago he refused to talk to anyone for a month.
“You wont loose me Bob.” I whispered. My head was starting to hurt, I could feel the blood rushing through my body way to quickly and the floor felt as though it was moving. It was like somebody had set me on fire, my head spun and I hit the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this has taken a long time.
I've started working 40 hours a week and it's a killer.
Please comment/rec/subscribe. I'd love to know what you think of where this is going.