Princess

Headfirst For Halos

“I’m sorry I got you fired.” I told Bob. He was laid on my bed as I got changed behind my wardrobe door. I heard him chuckle.
“Don’t be, guy was a jerk.” he said. I pulled on an oversized t-shirt. “Be sorry I have no place to live.” he said, I peered round the door to see him smirking at me.
“I’m sorry Claire kicked you out.” I told him. “Your welcome here for a while, Donna won’t mind as long as you don’t trash the place.” I pulled on a pair of shorts and closed the wardrobe door. “You’ll see Assface here though.” I sighed, taking my hair out of it pony tale and running my hand through it.
“Why?” he groaned, pulling me so I was sat in front of him and running his hands through my hair.
“He’s in a band with Frankie. The only thing they don’t have is a drummer, they were meant to be meeting one tonight, I’m guessing that was you.” I told him, smiling as his hands smoothed out my hair, a familiar calm flooded through my body.
“Yeah, we talked while you finished your shift. He said he’s getting a new singer now anyway, he got fed up of Gerard taking digs at you all the time.” I nodded and let myself relax. At least this meant I didn’t have to see him at home anymore and he’d got a warning at the coffee shop, anymore troubled and he would be banned. Claire said she couldn’t risk completely banning him as he was one of the “everyday guys”
We stayed sat like that for a while before Bob suggested going downstairs to watch a film. Bob went ahead of me, I stalled for a moment and listened. A slight crying noise was coming from Frankie’s room. I knocked the door and pushed it open.
The room was a mess, there were posters hanging from the walls and washing all over his floor. There were a pile of comic books besides his bed and the black curtains were closed. He didn’t talk to me instead he just threw his arms around me and cried into my neck. I didn’t do anything except for comfort him and slowly stroke his back.
“Me … and Mikey … we had a fight … I said I didn’t … I didn’t like his brother … and now he isn’t talking to me.” he cried even more.
“Maybe you should give Gerard another chance.” I told him, carefully trying to peel him off me without upsetting him.
“But Ray … and Bob … they don’t like him being mean to you.” he sniffled, wiping his nose on the back of his arm. He looked so young in that moment that I wanted to cry with him.
“But you and Mikey, you’re good together. I’m not worth you falling out. I can go out when he comes round. And I’ll tell Bob to play nice, Ray won’t cause you problems.” I told him, I wiped some of the tears away from his face.
“You’re acting like mum.” he giggled, moving his hands away and wiping his face once again. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead.
“Come and watch a film with me and Bob, we’ll sort you and Mikey out.” I told him, taking him by the hand and leading him downstairs. Bob was sat on the sofa waiting for me. He looked slightly disappointed that Frank was with me until he saw that he had been crying.
“I put Nightmare before Christmas on, I was just waiting for you.” he told us. I sat between the two of them and Bob put his arm around me. Frank leaned his head on me and snuffled every now and then as we were watching the film.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit of a filler but the next chapter should be better.
Let me know what you think.