Princess

This Is The Best Day Ever

“Wake up.” Frankie squealed, I could feel him jumping up and down on my bed.
“Leave me alone.” I shouted, pulling my pillow over my head and trying to ignore him. After jumping on me for a few more minutes he eventually dropped down beside me and began trying to take my pillow away.
“You have to wake up.” He whined, throwing the pillow to the other side of the room.
“Because Bob scares me.” he whispered. I burst out laughing and sat up. He grinned and picked up a cup from the other side of the room. “I made you coffee.” he handed it to me. He was so childlike it was annoying, especially in the morning.
“So why exactly am I waking up?” I asked, pushing the blankets off me and standing up.
“Because we’re all going out and Bob is scary, if you’re there he wont be.” he grinned at me again. I groaned and dug around in my wardrobe for some clean trousers and a top. I grabbed some underwear and went for a shower.
The cold water hit my skin before I was ready and I felt myself wake up instantly. Today was supposed to be some kind of “band-building” activity day that I’d been dragged into. Mikey had come into the shop to tell Assface about it not long after what is now to be called “the incident where he was a really big assface”. He had gone along with it, maybe because his brother seemed so happy about the idea. Then Assface had had his best idea ever.
Why didn’t I go along to help keep the peace? Why not? Because I hated him, and he obviously hated me. I climbed out of the shower and dried myself and put my clothes on, nothing fancy. Just the pair of jeans I‘d picked up, which I now realised were shorts and a vest top. I cleaned my teeth and face and left the bathroom, not bothering with make up. I slipped back into my room and downed the rest of my coffee before grabbing a pack of gum and heading down to the guys. I almost wished I hadn’t.
Ray was holding a pack of skittles above Frankie’s head just out of his reach and Bob was flicking pieces of cereal at Ray. Gerard was hunched over a cup of coffee with sunglasses on and Mikey was sat in the corner reading a comic, occasionally he would pause and push his glasses up his nose.
“Hey.” Bob said, throwing a piece of cereal at me. I growled at him and pulled myself up onto the counter.
“So what’s happening today?” I asked, running my hands through my hair and detangling the ends so it wouldn’t dry in a mess.
“We were thinking comic book store and a film marathon.” Ray said, shaking the bag of skittles above Frank’s head like he was a puppy. I sighed and pulled a bottle of water from beside me and held it against my cheek. I didn’t want to participate in today, I wanted to crawl back to bed and sleep.
“I’m not driving.” I groaned, opening the water and drinking half of it at once. This was followed by a chorus of “not its”. Bob was last so it was decided he was driving.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this has taken so long and that it's so short.
I promise next one will make up for it.
I've taken time away from Mibba and my boyfriend took time away from WOW so we could work on our relationship. It seems to have helped a bit, we seem to be getting on better now. It's only the cat who is always grumpy now.