Status: One-Shot!

One Last Chance

One

I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't stand seeing that moment. Every cells in my body were hurt. Once I think he could no longer followed me, I started walking again.

I passed through the street in Holmes Chapel and it seemed like I don't know, perhaps the universe was trying to bring my mind back to him. To Harry Styles. Posters of One Direction were hanging everywhere and in a distant I could hear Live While We're Young was being played, possibly by a music store.

My phone rang for the millionth time and the name Harry Styles kept showing up on the screen. I rejected it and felt tears started to stream down from my eyes again.

I continued walking aimlessly. I did not know where I was going. I just didn't want to be among hundreds of happy people.

"Abigail! Abigail wait!"

My head shot up once I heard his voice screaming from a distance. I sped up trying to get away from him. Damn, I thought he lost me.

A hand grabbed my arms and caused me to turn around, "Abigail, seriously wait. Let me explain!"

"Explain what? That a fucking hot 5'11 girl happened to be a way better kisser and of course way hotter than I am came to you and you decided to kiss her? Sure, explain."

"Bloody hell, Abby! I didn't know her! She was just some random girl showing up out of nowhere and she said she loves my music and everything-"

"Blablabla and just like you always do, you started to flirt with her and play with her hair then hold her hands and you kissed her!"

"I did not kiss her! She kissed me! I didn't even know-"

"Bloody hell I don't care you guys kissed vigorously! Don't try to lie to me I saw one of your hands were on hers and the other on her waist or maybe even on her arse!"

I pulled my arms from his grip and walked away. I heard footsteps were following me and it seriously starting to frustrate me.

"Seriously Abby! Come on, don't be a drama queen! You know I would never do that to you!"

I turned my body around and glared at him, "Me? A drama queen? My boyfriend just cheated on me, again, and now he called me a drama queen? Wow."

"No seriously you are! You don't trust me! What is a relationship without trust?"

"How can I trust you when you have done this to me before! And what is a relationship without commitment?"

"I am committed to you! You just didn't trust me anymore! She came up to me and suddenly she kissed me! I confessed yes, I was taken a back a little bit and got into the mood however I'm completely sorry!"

I looked into the ground and I felt confused. This wasn't the first time he kissed some random girls. It wasn't like he always does it but this might be the second or third time he did it.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. We're done."

I turned around and started walking again. My heart felt a massive pain. I didn't like this feeling.

I turned around and saw Harry wasn't following me anymore. A part of me was relieved but a part of me was hoping he would actually follow me, even though I think showed an attitude that I didn't want to be followed.

I found a brown bench near a park and sat on it. I closed my eyes and sighed. I love Harry very much and I thought that when I gave him a second chance around a year ago he would completely change.

My mind went back to the old memories where he was just an employee in a bakery, when he was just an ordinary boy that girls would rarely put their eyes on him. He was so sweet and back then he would try to see me as much as he can and called me every night. He would send me roses or little notes for me.

I understand that fame took his time and the little things he used to do. However I also felt that he no longer tried to please me like he used to. Now I sounded like a demanded girlfriend. Or ex-girlfriend.

Suddenly a pair of hands touched mine. I opened my eyes and saw Harry in front of me. He was kneeling down and his eyes were red. Was he crying? What...

"Abby I am so sorry. She really did came to me and kissed me. Yes I did allow her to do whatever she was about to do but I really am sorry. And no, she was not a better kisser and she was not hotter than you. Even if she does I really don't care. I love you and I only care about you. Please give me another chance"

"Harry I did you give a chance and you blew it away."

"I know, Abby, I know. I'm really sorry. I was stupid and reckless. I promise you that I would never allow any girls try to flirt with me again and I would not flirt with any other girls."

"And if I caught you breaking your promise?"

Harry sighed and closed his eyes, "You can leave me. You can find another man who wouldn't do the same mistakes like I did and I wouldn't dare to find you again. But I will not let any of those things happen."

I looked into his eyes and I really felt all of the words he said were sincere. I didn't want to fall into the same hole but I really do love him.

Harry hold my hands tighter and said, "Please. I love you and I mean every single letters of it. Including the spaces."

I smiled at his attempt to joke then looked into his eyes, "How can I trust you again I don't want to be hurt again I-"

Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine. I seriously couldn't remember the last time we had a passionate kiss like this. This whole thing got me a little... happy? I guess I just really miss him and I didn't realize that I miss him this much.

I broke the kiss even though I didn't want to. His gorgeous eyes were looking deep down into mine. I managed to give him a small smile and said, "One last chance."

His lips formed the biggest smile I've ever seen and before I knew it he reconnected our kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is my first ever Harry Styles fanfic!

Hope you guys enjoy it!