Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

So You're My Boyfriend Now?

"Hey guys," I say as I run up to Tony and Jaime.
"What do you want?" Tony asks while Jaime glares at me. I haven't really talked to them, Kellin told me it'd be best if I stayed away. I guess you could say I'm starting to regret that decision. For months I've done nothing but follow him around. He's always telling me what to do. I'm sick of it. Part of me wants to hate him for being so mean but another part of me just wants to kiss him again. Oh wow, speaking of the devil himself, there he is. Wait, who's that boy he's with? I've never seen him before.
"Wow Vic, your boyfriend's brother is hot!" I spin around and glare at Alan Ashby, that kid's dumber than Austin. "Kellin isn't my boyfriend and he doesn't have a brother. I don't know who that kid is."
"Well I'm gonna find out." Wait what? Alan grabs my hand and drags me over to Kellin's locker.
"Uh hey Kellin. You know Alan." Kellin slowly nods his head and laughs in confusion.
"Hey Alan, have you met my friend Austin?" My eyes follow over to Kellin's "friend" and I can't help but feel a pang of jealously. I don't know what it is but something tells me that they aren't just friends. They have a history, I can tell just by the way they look at each other, as if they have something to hide.
"Hey Alan. Like Kellin said, I'm Austin and you are?" He asks looking at me.
"I'm Vic, Kellin's boyfriend." Kellin looks over at me and smirks while Austin and Alan gasp in disbelief. "Wait what? You just told me you two weren't dating."
"Did I? I don't remember. Come on Kellin, we need to talk." Okay I know I'm acting weird but it's only because that kid gives me a weird vibe. I don't like him and I definitely don't like him hanging out with my best friend. I grab Kellin's hand and drag him through the hallway, ignoring the strange glances from the other kids. Kellin pulls his arm away and laughs. "What's so funny?"
"The way you're acting. So you're my boyfriend now?" Oh my gosh! What am I supposed to say to that?