Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

The First Date

Kellin should be here any minute now. I have to admit, I'm pretty nervous about tonight. This date is my only chance with him.
*Knock knock*
"I'll get it!" Oh no, the last person Kellin needs to see is my overbearing mother. I run downstairs and push her hand away from the door knob.
"No mom! It's for me." She smiles slyly and I suddenly wish I had just let her open the door.
"Who is it?"
"Just Kellin, we're hanging out today."
"If you're just hanging out then why are you all dressed up."
"Don't worry about that ok." My mom walks off and I quickly open the door and push Kellin out the way.
"Whoa Vic, what's the hurry?"
"Let's just go okay." I hop inside Kellin's car and turn on the radio. The first thing I hear is Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.
"You like this song?" I ask excitedly. He nods his head and smirks.
"Who doesn't like is song?" I turn up the volume and softly sing along.
And I don't want the world to see me cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am
"You're really good at singing," Kellin says. I shake my head and blush. I didn't think he could hear me.
"Thanks but I'm not that great," I say modestly.
"Yes you are!" Hearing him say that gives me butterflies, I've never been a big fan of my voice. About 20 minutes later, he stops the car.
"Where are we?"
"You'll see." He smiles devilishly. I laugh and quickly jump out the car. I glance around and smile, gasping in shock. We're alone at the beach. The sun is setting and the birds are flying. The whole scenery is simply breath taking.
"This is so romantic," I say while grabbing his hand. We kick off our shoes and walk along the shore. We talk for what seems like hours before we finally decide to sit down.
"It's so beautiful," I say referring to the sunset. Kellin smiles at me and shakes his head.
"Not as beautiful as you." Okay that was really cheesy but sweet. I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh. He wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear.
"What's wrong love?"
"What are we?" I ask cautiously. The uncertainty of this relationship has been killing me. I need to know if I have a chance with him. Vic looks into my eyes and I feel myself being hypnotized. Everything about him intoxicates me.
"Just friends but that can all change with one question."
"And one answer."
"Vic will you be my boyfriend?" He asks smirking. I feel the corners of my mouth rise and my face heats up.
"Of course!" I yell wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and slowly kisses my lips. He pulls us to the ground, my body hovering over his. We kiss until our lips feel swollen, the distance of our mouths leaving me begging for more. He flips us over so he's laying on top of me and attaches his lips to my neck. I tangle my fingers through his wavy hair and bite my lip, trying to contain my loud moaning. I feel his nails dig into my hips and the pressure becomes unbearable. I reconnect our lips and hungrily kiss him, desperate for his touch. Much to my dismay, he disconnects our lips and lays down beside me. I feel him staring longingly at me. I turn and head and stare into his eyes.
"I really like you," I say. I'm too afraid to say what I'm really feeling, the fear of rejection seeping into my brain. The truth is, I think I'm falling in love with Kellin Quinn. He smiles after I say this but I can tell that something's wrong. He looks...disappointed? Maybe he feels the same way I do. He intertwines our fingers and stares up at me.
"Vic, you have no idea how much you mean to me." The night has fallen and we gaze upon the stars. As much as I wish we could stay here forever, he'll have to take me home sooner or later. My eyes get heavy and I let myself fall into a dreamless sleep.
I feel Kellin shaking me awaken and I bolt up.
"What time is it?"
"9:45," he says checking his watch. I get up and run to the car, my boyfriend following right behind. "What's wrong?" He asks lovingly as I jump into the front seat.
"You need to take my home! My dad's going to kill me if I'm not back by 10:00!" Kellin grabs my shoulders and stares up at me.
"Everything's going to be okay. Don't worry." He's right, I need to relax. I calm down and rest in my seat. The ride home takes longer than expected and by the time I get home, it's way past my curfew. Yeah that's right, I'm seventeen and still have a curfew. My boyfriend gets out the car and opens the door for me. He walks me to the door and kisses me cheek.
"I hope we can do this again sometime."
"Of course we can! You're my boyfriend now, remember?" He smile widens and the butterflies return.
"Goodnight Kellin." I step forward and press my lips against his.
"Goodnight Vic." He says winking. I open the door and walk inside, my smile never fading. Tonight was perfect.