Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

Lift Me Up So I Can See

"You what?" Austin shrieked for the 100th time.
"I said we went out on a date. Now stop yelling."
"You're so stupid! I should have killed you when I had the chance. It's idiots like you who are going to get us exposed."
"You're one to talk, I've seen the way you act with Alan. Don't even try to deny it." Alan flashes me a dirty look before leaving the room. Finally, I was waiting for him to leave.
*Austin's pov*
If Kellin won't listen to me, maybe Vic will. I can't take any chances of him finding out our secret. I left early this morning just so I could find him before Kellin does.
I walk into the cafeteria and the first person I see is Alan. Okay, I know Kellin thinks I'm being a hypocrite but believe I'm not. Things are different with him okay. I glance around and spot Vic sitting with his friends. I slowly walk over to his table and ask if I can sit down. The guys all nod their heads while Vic looks at me funny. You see what I mean, he doesn't like me because he knows I'm different. He just hasn't figured out how yet. Not even a second after I sit down, Alex Gaskarth runs over to our table and drags the guys away. Apparently there is a fight going on...
"So Vic," I say while grabbing his arm. I can't let him leave like the others. "What's going on with you and Kellin?" He smiles at my question and I can see a light blush forming over his face.
"We're dating."
"Really? Well that's too bad." Vic frowns in confusion and shakes his head.
"Why would you say that?"
"Because I want you to break up with him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...