Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

For Some Loser From Seattle

"And why would I do that?" Fuck what I supposed to say to that? It's not like I can just blurt out our secret...but maybe a different secret could get him to back off.
"Kellin's cheating on you." Fuck! That's really all you could think of? He'll never believe that.
Vic's smile slowly turns into a frown. "With who?" Are you kidding me? He actually bought it! Damn I'm better than I thought. If Vic's this gullible than I was right, he can't be trusted with a secret like ours. He'd go blabbing to the first person he could find.
"With me, that's why I came back to the city. After I found out about his new relationship with you, I knew I had to do something. You see, Kellin and I have a history and I wasn't about to let him throw it away for some loser from Seattle."
"But Kellin took me out on a date last night."
"He may have started the night with you but he ended it with me," I say in the happiest voice I can muster. Okay the idea of me and Quinn is just sick but if it'll get Vic to dump Kelln then it's worth it.
"I'm gonna go talk to Kellin about this."
Kellin's pov
I walk into the cafeteria and see Vic standing in the corner. He looks upset but I'm sure I can cheer him up. "Vic! I missed you so much!"
"Yeah right," He says while shooting me a glare.
"Excuse me?" I ask genuinely confused.
"I know all about your little plan! You really thought I wouldn't find out? You know what, fuck you! It's over" Before I can say anything, Vic runs out the cafeteria and I see Austin laughing his ass off.
"How did you find out? Oh wait, let me guess! It was Andy wasn't it?"
"Huh?" Austin asks.
"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! Andy told you about my plan to break Vic's heart didn't he? That's why Vic broke up with me." Austin stares at me for a long time before nodding his head.
"Yeah he did. And I just couldn't resist telling that little human of yours. Of course I left out the part about you being a vampire but he knows you were only using him." Omg I am going to kill Andy! He ruined the only good thing in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first update in almost a year. If people actually start reading this story again, I'll finally finish this story...I finally thought of a way to end it after a year of writer's block