Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

I'd Kiss You Even If You Were Dead

Can you believe that kid? I was just trying to be nice and he had to act like an asshole. "I don't hang out." That's such bullshit, he just doesn't wanna hang out with me. Whatever, he doesn't matter anyway. "You're back already?" My mom asks in her usually high pitched voice as I walk into the kitchen. "Yeah that kid you thought I'd get along with, turned out to be a complete jerk."
'Aww I'm sorry honey," she says while hugging me. I hug her tightly and sigh. I have a gut feeling that things are only going to get worse from here.
Waking up groggily, I'm almost tempted to skip school. I slowly get up and walk into the bathroom. I can't skip the first day. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. What should I wear today? I guess it doesn't really matter. It's not like anyone really cares. I quickly throw on some black skinnes and my blue Misfits shirt. I walk downstairs and sigh. Of course my parents aren't home. They're never here. I remember when they used to drop me off at shoot, now I have to walk. I open the door and curse. It's September, why the hell is it so cold out? Oh yeah, we're living in fucking Seattle, that's why. Hugging my jacket closer to my body, I start walking to school. I don't even know how to get there. All I know is that it's only a couple blocks away.
Okay I'm fucking lost! I've been walking aimlessly for the last ten minutes and I'm positive that I'm nowhere near the high school. I can't be late on the first day.
Kellin's pov
Look at him, wandering around like a lost puppy. He's not even paying attention to his surroundings. I could be walking behind him and he wouldn't even notice. Maybe that's what I should do, just fuck with him. With my suave moves, I slowly walk behind him. Much to my amusement, Vic starts glancing behind him. He doesn't even see me. I step on a branch and Vic turns around so fast. Not fast enough though. One benefit from being immortal is that I have abnormal abilities; I'm a thousand times quicker and stronger than the average human. "Who's there?" The tan skinned boy shouts out. Hiding behind the tree, I grab another branch and break it in half. Vic frantically looks around. He's getting nervous. This is so amusing. If I wasn't in a good mood, I'd kill him right now. There's nothing more tempting than the smell of a scared human, when their blood's boiling. It's almost too much to resist. I should get out of here but I do something stupid.
I sprint away until I reach a small clearing. "Oh hello," a young woman says politely once she sees me. Her psychic gives off the impression that she's a runner. I always like a good chase. Her blood is so tempting, my eyes turn red. My fangs appear and I hiss. The woman screams and runs in the opposite direction. Feeling generous, I give her a head start. Slowly approaching, I see her leaning against a tree, trying to catch her breath.
"Never stop running when I monster is chasing after you," I whisper in her ear before piercing my fangs into the skin. Her hot blood drips down my mouth and I moan in pleasure. I suck her blood until she skin turns pale. Her body shakes from the pain and I quickly throw her down. I dig up the large ditch I made last night and throw her body in with the others. I have ditches filled with dead bodies all over this forest. I'm surprised the police haven't found them yet. I've killed over a hundred people since I moved here and the police have yet to find a single body. And if I'm lucky, they'll never find one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would make my day : )