Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

Hold My Heart, It's Beating For You Anyway

What the hell happened back there? One minute I'm walking aimlessly and the next, I'm in a heated panic. Tree branches don't start cracking on their own. There's no way I could have been alone, I know someone was following me in the woods. But why would someone do that? Whatever, it doesn't even matter. I just need to focus on school. I finally find my classroom and curse under my breath. It took me so long to get here, I'm already ten minutes late. Sighing, I grab the door knob and slowly turn it. The door opens and I walk inside. All eyes fall on me and I feel my cheeks turn red.
"Who are you?" The female teacher asks in a snotty voice. "Vic Fuentes." The woman smiles tightly and tells me to take a seat. I glance around the room and gasp slightly. Are you fucking kidding me! The only open seat is right next to that asshole from yesterday. What was his name, Kellin right? I sit down beside him and stare at the board, ignoring his glare. Class continues and I suddenly find myself staring at Kellin's t-shirt. "What the hell are you looking at?" He asks harshly. Damn, no wonder he doesn't "hang out." I doubt anyone could stand to be around him for more than five minutes, what with his attitude and all.
"Is that blood on your shirt?" I ask pointing to the red dried up splatter on his sleeve. His eyes widen and he quickly grabs his arm, covering the blood. "It's paint."
"Paint?" Kellin rolls his eyes and sighs. "Did I stutter? Yes, it's paint." For some reason, I don't believe him.
"Whatever you say." The bell rings and I watch in confusion as Kellin runs out. Is he really that eager to get away from me. What a prick.
Kellin's pov
Okay I should have killed that kid when I had the chance. Who does that fucker think he is, questioning me like that. He's lucky there were people around otherwise I would have ripped his throat out. I snap out of my thoughts and touch the cool surface of my locker. I quickly punch in my combination and the door swings open. To my surprise, a book falls out, "A Vampire's Betrayal." What is this doing in here? Laughing lightly, I bend down to pick it up.
"Hey Kellin," I hear an unfamiliar voice say. I look up to see the smirking face of Vic Fuentes. I watch in silence as he walks into the library. I grip the book in my hands and it all comes together. You know what would be a thousand times better than just killing him, making the poor boy suffer. That's what happened in the book. The main character, a vampire, tricked a young girl into falling in love with him. She invited him into her home, then he drank her blood and killed the rest of her family. Wow I've never done anything of that sort but it seems like the perfect idea. Once I get Vic to fall in love with me, I'll rip his heart out, literally.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might delete this story because it looks like no one is reading it : (