Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

Why Do You Lie?

Beep!
Why? I grab my alarm clock and chuck it at the wall. Great, now I'll have to buy a new one. I slowly remove myself from the comfort of my bed and walk into the bathroom. I'm actually excited to go to school today. I made some pretty cool friends yesterday, Jaime and Tony. The teachers weren't that bad either. The only problem is Kellin fucking Quinn. I'm lucky I only have one class with him.
I throw some old clothes on and run out the door. "Hey!" Someone shouts from behind me. I turn around and stare off in confusion. Why is Kellin talking to me? "Uh hey." I stare at him and feel my breath hinge. He looks really hot, which makes me feel really insecure.
"Do you wanna walk with me?" I slowly nod my head and follow him into the woods. "I took this path yesterday and I swear someone was following me!" A smirk plays on his face, making me wonder. "I doubt that. You were probably just hearing things."
"How would you know?" I didn't tell him about the cracking tree branch, did I? The smirk on his face quickly disappears. "Who said I knew anything," he says, never breaking eye contact. His gaze is so...enchanting, almost as if I couldn't look away, even if I tried. His blue eyes suddenly leave mine and I quickly stare at the ground. "Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?"
"I think we got off on the wrong foot. Lets face it Vic, we're going to see each other all the time. We might as well be friends, right?"
"Right, well I'm glad you wanna be friends. Hey if you want, I can introduce you to Jaime and Tony." Kellin frowns at my offer. "Is something wrong?"
"No it's just...I've know Jaime and Tony for a long time and let's just say, we aren't exactly friends." I wonder why, I think sarcastically. "Oh well, maybe that will change once they find out we're friends."
"Yeah maybe." Ten minutes later, we walk into class and the first thing I notice is the newspaper on our teacher's desk. "Can you believe this?" I ask Kellin while reading the article. A young woman was reported missing last night. Her friends said she left for a jog and never returned."
"Wow that's so sad. I hope they find her." Kellin takes the seat beside me and I can't help but glare at him. The way he said that was so...I don't know, condescending. As if he didn't mean it. Whatever, I'm probably just over analyzing things again.
♠ ♠ ♠
After reading all your comments, I've decided to continue this story