Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

Your Opinions Mean Nothing

I follow Vic into his second hour home room and laugh at his shocked reaction. "What are you doing here?"
"I changed my schedule yesterday."
"Oh yeah, let me see it." I pull out my schedule and hand it to him. Vic's eyes wonder over it and I see him smile.
"We have all the same classes."
"I guess we'll be hanging out a lot then."
"I guess so," I say as I desperately try to hide my smirk. I sit beside Vic and laugh at the confused faces of his friends.
"Hey Vic...what are you doing?" Tony asks. "Just hanging out with Kellin. You guys have met, right?" Jaime scrunches up his nose and laughs. "Oh yeah, we've definitely met Kellin before. That's why we're so confused."
"What do you mean?" Oh Vic, he's so clueless. Tony rolls his eyes and I can tell he's getting pissed. "He's an asshole! How can you possibly be friends with him?"
"Tony Perry! Go to the office immediately." Yes, she's just in time. Mrs. Anderson looks pissed, this is fucking amazing. Tony gets up from his chair and struts out of the classroom, slamming the door. "That was intense."
"No shit. Whatever, he'll come around." Vic looks skeptical but nods anyway. "Yeah, soon they'll see just how cool you are." For some reason, hearing Vic say that gives me butterflies. People don't normally compliment me if you haven't notice. They usually avoid me like a plague, not to say I blame them. I'd avoid someone like me too.
*Lunch*
"Are you going to sit with Jaime and Tony?" Vic's eyes widen and he slowly nods his head. "Uh yeah, you can come if you want."
"No thanks, I know they wouldn't like that." I spin around and walk off in the opposite direction, ignoring Vic's calls. If he wants to hang with them, I'll let him, just because I know he'll be thinking of me while he's with them.
Vic's pov
"Kellin wait!" I try calling him but he ignores me. Great, now he's mad. I slowly walk over to the table that Jaime and Tony are sitting at. Once they see me, they smile brightly. "Hey man!"
"Hey Tony...what happened after you got sent down?"
"Nothing, Mr. Way let me off with a warning. You know I'm like his favorite student."
"Right, well we should hang out later."
"Yeah that'd be great." Tony looks so excited but Jaime looks hesitant. "What's wrong Hime-Time?" He smiles at my use of his nickname but still looks upset. "Kellin isn't going to be there, right?" Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me? I roll my eyes and nod. "He'll be there if I ask him to go."
"Well don't ask him," they say in unison. "Why? What's so bad about Kellin?" They stare at me in shock and sigh. "The kid's nothing but trouble. He's a freak, that's why you're his only friend. Come on Vic, you've been friends with him for what, a day? Dump the kid already!"
"I've been friends with you guys for what, a day?"
"Yeah but we're not like him. Trust me, you don't wanna be his friend." Maybe they're right. I don't want people to hate me because of some boy I barely know. "Alright, I guess I'll stop hanging out with him." They smile at me but I can't return the gesture. From day one, Kellin has held my attention. I glance over at him, sitting by himself and sigh. You know what, fuck what Jaime and Tony say. I'm going to keep hanging out with him whether they like it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was so boring. Things will get more interesting in the upcoming chapters