Status: Slowly but surely

Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

He's Back

Is this really happening? Am I really kissing my best friend, that I may or may not have a huge crush on? Don't get me wrong, I like Kellin...a lot. But I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. I pull away from him and stare at the floor. I hope he doesn't regret that kiss as much as I do.
"Are you okay?" He asks hoarsely.
"I'm fine."
"I don't believe you," he says as his face shows no emotion. "Well you should."
"I'm smarter than you think. I know something's wrong and I'm determined to find out what it is."
"Please don't do this Kellin. It's nothing you need to worry about."
"You regret the kiss, don't you?" I swear this kid knows me better than anyone.
"I'm just a little freaked out, I mean you're my best friend." Kellin suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet.
"Let's go to your house?"
Kellin's pov
This can't be happening! I am not falling in love with Vic Fuentes, the guy I'm supposed to kill. I have to kill him now.
"Let's go to your house," I say quickly. Vic flinches as I pull him up. "We can't."
"Why not?" I ask, gritting my teeth. Vic looks at me funny before backing away. "I'm sorry but I have to go." He runs away and I'm left standing alone, feeling very angry and confused. I was supposed to rip his heart out, not fall in love.
*Later that night*
"How was the kiss?" I jump back, startled by the unwelcomed voice. I slowly turn the light on gasp in shock. "What are you doing here?" Austin Carlile, the person who turned me into a vampire, is standing in my fucking living room!
"Hello Kellin, it's so nice to see you. It's been a long time."
"More than seventy years," I say with a frown. He smiles at me and it sends shivers down my spine. Just his presence gives me this strange feeling. "Well in case you haven't noticed, I've been watching you."
"Why?" I don't understand why this monster is here, telling me all this. "You're my creation, I'm the one who turned you into a vampire. I know I left you on your own and that was my mistake. I've been keeping an eye of you for years, just to make sure you don't do something stupid." You've got to be kidding me! My fists clench in anger as he speaks.
"I don't need anyone watching over me! I'm not an idiot, it's not like I'm going to expose our secret." Austin rolls his eyes and sighs.
"You might if you keep hanging out with that human."
"Keep him out of this! Andy's with a human and I don't see you threatening him about it."
"I know Juliet very well, we can trust her. Vic on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. Maybe if you let me meet him," he trails off awkwardly. "No way! You are never meeting him! Vic is just a friend. He's never going to find out our secret." I watch as Austin nods his head and walks up the stairs. "Where the hell are you going?" I run upstairs, just in time to see him lay down on MY bed.
"Looks like I'll be staying here until you can convince me that's Vic's not a problem."
"No way! You are leaving right now." He stands up and I back away, his height and strength is better than mine.
"I'll stay as long as I want. Do you understand?"
"I understand," I say with a gulp. An angry Austin is the last thing you wanna deal with. Looks like I'll just have to swallow my pride and accept him into my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Austin's back! Uh oh