Status: I know Spencer Smith isn't everyone's favorite member of Panic, but I promise I will make this story interesting no matter who the main character is. Give it a chance! (:

Learning to Breathe

“I’m sorry. I know that I hurt you, and I know that there is nothing I can ever do to make it up to you. But this, Tara, this I can make right. This I have to make right.” I stared at him blankly. After everything he did to me, he thinks he can come here uninvited like some knight in shining armor to whisk me away from the world’s problems? Fuck him. “It wasn't meaningless to me. This isn’t… I know you have made me out to be some monster who used you, but I wouldn’t do that to you, Tara. You mean so much to me. Even then, I didn’t realize. I just need you to understand that I didn’t try to hurt you. I didn’t want to.”
“But you did.” I said softly and slowly shut the door until the faint ‘click’ and the sound of my breathing were all that were left. “We’re okay now. I’ve got you.” I whispered.


Taralynn Ross didn't expect her life to get so flipped upside down. She moved in with her cousin and his band in order to escape her problems, but with her twin causing mischief, her cousin keeping secrets, and herself just trying to stay sane, how could she not attract problems? One problem in particular, came in the form of Mr. Spencer Smith.