Lay Your Hands on Me

1/1

"Hey look, I made a friend" John smiles, pulling said 'friend' closer to his boyfriend by the wrist gently,
"this is Tim" he gestured his hand to show, "and Tim, this is Ginger, my boyfriend" he said in a casual tone as Tim let out a awkward laugh before they both said "Hi" to each other.

Now that the younger blonde was closer, Ginger was starting to be more at ease with the plan but just as nervous about the actions that would follow. If that made any sense at all. Well, it did to Ginger. But by his logic, having a threesome with a random man even if he didn't really want to, had to be done, if it would keep John happy.
You see, how they had ended up here, was Johns idea. To be honest, he was becoming a bit of a nympho and wanting to spice up their sex life even more than it already was. No toys or gadgets would do for this particular idea because what he wanted was another member for the night.
And how they ended up right there, right then, was the idea to pick up the guy in a bar. Ginger remembers then how their (well Johns) friend Piggy had offered to "help John out". He could imagine Piggys eager smile and hopeful eyes as he spoke to John and it pissed him off a little. His school boy crush on Gingers boyfriend was so obvious to everyone but the blonde. He shook the thought away for now, though, concentrating on the night ahead.

John knew how picky Ginger was with partners but when he seen Tim, he knew Ginger probably wouldn't be able to resist.

Tim was leaning against a wall slightly when he was first spotted, he was with friends as they chatted away to him. However, the moment he noticed the couple looking he began to smirk back. Almost as if he had heard John mumble into Gingers ear "That guys perfect for us." Ginger had nodded for this. The guy in question was probably the hottest guy there. And possibly the hottest guy he had seen in a very, very long time. (Beside John of course.)

This was confirmed on closer inspection. Ginger could see the both attractive and unique face, big blonde hair and amazing body that was showcased in tight clothes. He felt encouraged then to get him into bed. So the conversation continued and they found out Tim wasn't from there, he was Swedish. And by the looks of things, kind of shy. He would laugh lightly and flick his hair, looking to the ground awkwardly after he spoke. But it was kind of cute. Not that Ginger cared too much, he just wanted one thing. Plus, he was known to stay silent in social situations and usually hide behind John or a friend who all seemed to blossom around people. So he let John handle the bonding.

Soon enough John gave Ginger a knowing glance and turned to Tim; "We need to be heading off soon, do you want us to take you home?" he smiled softly then as he paused, "Or you can come and hang out with us?"

Ginger almost chuckled to himself, John always had a amazing and smooth way of talking to people, he had leaned into Tim close as he spoke, cupping his arm or back, as if the music was much louder than it was. He knew exactly what to do. Completely opposite to Gingers crippling awkwardness. But as they say, opposites attract.
Thankfully Tim had agreed and John almost sighed with relief as they guided him through the club and out to the home they now shared.

***

When they got home John began a casual conversation, making the younger guest relaxed. Sure they where there for one thing but both the older men wanted the other to be at ease. He led the way to the spare bedroom. Ginger smiled thankfully at him for this. One of the agreements was that they wouldn't do it in their bed, Ginger was too sentimental like that.

So they did as they had planned, starting themselves and then would let the other join in.

When the door was shut over John and Ginger began to kiss. No point in wasting time. Especially since they where all rather eager at this point. Tim had thought when he was first approached that John was wanting a quickie in the bathroom. In fact, he was almost disappointed when that was not what happened. Only to be even more excited when the prospect and suggestion of threesome came into play. Twos company, three is a party, as Andy Warhol once said.
He watched on, noting how they kissed like they had done it a million times, their bodies moved perfectly in sync. It was like their hands knew where to touch and tongues where to trace to get the other panting or moaning softly. And even though he was a few steps away as this was happening it was still very much enjoyable. There was something so exciting about watching two attractive guys go at it. Like porn only right in front of him, even more a turn on as it was only for him to see.

Gingers t shirt was taken off as he was kissed on the neck, letting out light noises with sensation. Then it paused as Johns was taken off too, revealing more tattooed skin. John let out a sigh as Ginger began to kiss across his chest and moaned as his ass was grabbed. Both now becoming lost in the movements and sensations. Tim still watched happily and he trailed his hand lightly down his stomach, enjoying the tingle that spread on his skin. About to palm himself through his pants, really let himself enjoy the show. But they broke apart slowly and Ginger watched Johns lips part as he spoke.

"Come here" he said softly, beckoning the night guest who happily obliged.

The moment they got close to each other they began to interact, smirking as they looked each other dead in the eye. Tim gripped Johns belt buckle pulling him closer. In turn the other blonde lifted his shirt up, feeling his toned stomach as their mouths began to kiss. The ping of jealousy in Ginger began to ooze away as the kiss grew heated. It felt like he didn't want any body else to touch John, but he was mistaken. And he realized that as he watched a shirtless Tim grip his shoulders and grind his hips up to meet his bulge.

Johns hand glided down the Swedes body, he always liked, and kind of envied, Gingers toned torso and slight muscle definition, and seeing and feeling that on somebody else was just as much as a turn on. Tim bit his lip when he was touched, enjoying the light stroke. John then pushed his hands into his pants and began to rub, causing the other to let out soft sighs. And Ginger really liked this sight. He watched as Tims threw his head back, John now taking the opportunity to suck and his his exposed neck as he continued to move his palm in between Tims pants and underwear.

However Ginger was growing impatient and he had yet to have 'alone' time with the latest toy. So as soon as he saw John step away he stepped forward, pushing his lips against Tims who immediately started. Allowing himself to get lost in the soft tongue that was constantly stroking against his own and the light movements that was happening in his pants. John backed away, watching, it was so fucking nice to watch and he saw this as a opportunity to move things along further, knowing his partner would follow and their guest would roll with it. So he removed his hand from Tims pants. Ginger could tell this from the slight gap that was now felt between him and the Swede and by the whimper of disappointment that was let out into his mouth. He then moved his hands down and, as he had done with John before, pushed his hands into Tims pants and helped himself to a squeeze of his ass earning a light moan into his mouth.

He then glided his hands up his back, another sigh escaped the blondes lips at the soft touch of all those nerves, and rested them on his shoulders before pushing down gently until he was sat on the bed. Ginger quickly followed, landing on his knees in front, fastly pushing down his pants. He flickered his eyes up to John, seeing him now in underwear rubbing himself and moaning, watching it all eagerly. Ginger resisted a chuckle, thinking 'fucking nympo' to himself.

But he needed to concentrate on matters at hand. So he looked up, "Um...Hi" he mumbled smiling to the near stranger who smirked back, almost amused as he replied, "Hello"
Ginger tried not to curse himself for his lack of sultry and sexy social skills and just went with it. John had always told him his awkwardness was one of his best features, which he could never understand fully.
Ginger leaned forward, opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out to lick the tip, Tim sat back leaning on his elbows, a sigh of pleasure and a smile across his face. Ginger took this as encouragement to begin sucking, receiving more erotic noises and images in return.

He bobbed his head up and down swirling his mouth around at a steady pace. Tims back arched and his muscles flexed upon each deep breathe. Ginger looked up, noticing not only the beautiful sight of his body curved, with a small smile on his face and his eyes fluttered shut but also his soft whimpers and mews. He was completely different in that sense to John, John moaned and groaned and spat out dirt words, he knew John would be the loudest when they all did it. Even then just his own hand movements, where causing him to groan and sigh loudly as he watched the scene play out in front of him.

At this point Ginger felt a ache between his legs. He had gone un attended for a while now and he thought if he waited any longer it would physically hurt. So he removed his mouth slowly, Tim coming back down to earth as his eyes opened slowly and he smirked again to him. John crawled forward, almost as if he sensed Gingers flustered state, pulling his pants down and off so he could join the others in being naked. He allowed his hand to gently stroke him a few times, Ginger letting out a deep breathe gratefully.

Tim took it upon himself to change position, turning and getting on is knees then leaning down. He looked back, flicking his hair out of his eyes to throw Ginger a smirk. The older man looked over the body greedily and John got lost in the next few moments. Some what proud of his boyfriend for coming out of his shell a little and, as he watched him line himself up, even more excited about what he was about to see next.

He pushed in, half expecting to hear a groan of pain but instead heard a squeak and got another smirk back. Tim then looked forward, letting his eyes lid slightly as he felt himself stretch around the other. He began gripping onto the sheets with both hands as he started to get fucked hard. A groan escaped his lips as Gingers dick slammed into his spot, something which he repeated the next few thrusts.

John knew it would be hot, be he never knew it would be this hot. The Swede was getting pushed forward and moaning louder than before with each hard thrust. And as John knew, Ginger could fuck hard. He was gripping the others ass or hip and grunting loudly too.

John flickered his eyes back up and it was almost as if the fellow blonde was beckoning him forward. So he positioned himself carefully in front. Ginger slowed the pace, gripping Tims hair and pulling his head up so he could suck John. Tim moaned with the pull and Ginger wondered if he was into the pain like John was. As soon as his lips touched the target Ginger carried on with his thrusts and John actually didn't mind that he couldn't get a proper blowjob because he could feel the jerking of each hit and the vibrations of each pleasured noise and it was just as fucking arousing.

His eyes lidded a little, but he kept watching the scene in front of him as best he could. Ginger just looked so sexy like that. It was a little odd to be so turned on at watching him with somebody else or maybe it was pretty typical, fantasy wise but whatever it was, it turned him on like nothing else had.
Tim began to hope he would be touched, but the older man his hands on his hips or thighs, hard. He couldn't exactly speak either because his mouth was busy. With every bob of his head John with say something like "Fuck yeah" or "Just like that" or moan or gasp.

John then gripped Tims head, like Ginger had earlier, and began to move it faster. Letting out long whiny noises - he was obviously close. And judging by Gingers thrusts he was too. Both of their rhythms was fast but still not matching, meaning Tims body was moving manically. But he couldn't complain. His sweet spot was getting hit with every thrust, sending wave after wave of pleasure through his body.

John began to let out a string of mewling noises and his head tipped back as his back arched. Thrusting his hips up and pulling the others head down as he came down his throat. Tim tried his hardest not to choke but coughed a little when John rolled out the way to sit back. His break was short though as he began getting fucked even faster. He managed to move his hand to begin stroking himself, as quick as his prostate was getting hit. He began getting completely lost in the pleasure and
Ginger felt the groan vibrate through his body and out of his mouth. Tim came hard as he made a deep grunting noise, leaving the older man still rocking into him. His hole now twitching around Ginger who watched him grip the sheets through his orgasm - a reminder of how John has clawed at his back when he would cum. And with that Ginger moaned a "Fuck" loudly, slamming into the slender body one last time as the blissful orgasm took him over.

Ginger collapsed next to John, letting his eyes shut and catching his breath. He felt John move his sweat damp hair out his face and link hands, moving slightly closer.

Tim allowed his breathing to go back to normal to and gathered energy. He eyed the other two men with a uncomfortable gaze. Sex with strangers was fine but cuddling? No thank you. The thought of spooning somebody kind of made him shudder. He really wasn't the affectionate type.

"Do you guys have a shower I can use?" he broke the silence and John, smiled softly,

"Down the hall to the left" Tim nodded, even though he was sure neither was looking.

However Ginger did watch, with a grin, as he limped out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this took me so long to write, as in, I've been going back to this for a few months and adding bits.

Then I just wrote so much of it.

So basically this might be absolutely terrible but I've been so lazy with writing. Anyway, forgive me if its bad ah.

Also this was inspired by a day I spent listening to bon jovi and the sexual frustration Tim Skold causes me.