Glee, Actually.

Jamie Daniels just moved to Lima, Ohio from Charlotte, North Carolina. She is starting her first day at McKinley High School and of course no one wants anything to do with her since she is the new girl. Until one day a guy name Sam Evans walks up to her lunch table and introduces himself. Sam tells her how he was new not too long ago. He shows her the best part of McKinley, besides the Cheerios, The Glee Club. She doesn't think she'll fit in, but when she sees that no one else fits in anywhere it makes her happier. As she spends more and more time with Sam, she slowly starts to fall for him. Will they fall in love or will it all just fall apart around them?
------------------------------------
Alexis "Lexi" Anderson has lived in Ohio all of her life. Her parents are rich, her older brother is a TV commercial actor who she believes could care less about her and her gay fraternal twin brother, Blaine. Blaine... he's Lexi's best friend and only confidant. Blaine and Lexi used to attend high school together until bullies drove Blaine out of school. Blaine enrolled at Dalton Academy, an all boys private school, and Lexi got stuck enrolling at William McKinley High School. Today was her first day and she had no idea what was in store for her.
------------------------------------
Stacie Hunter is new to the Glee scene but when she was called to come and be on the show she jumped at the opportunity. She loved watching the first season and she begged her agent to try and get her on the show. Finally it happened and she was glad to be working with some of her favorite people. Especially the one Chord Overstreet. She finds herself wondering if her on screen romance with him could lead to something more off screen.
------------------------------------
Sammy Michaels is a slightly popular singer who wants to take the dive into acting. She was sitting at home with her sister when she got a phone call from her manager... Ryan Murphy wanted her to come in and audition for Glee. Sammy of course said yes and here she was a few weeks later, her first day on the set of her favorite TV show. Eager to get started and wondering when she was going to meet the actor portraying her mystery twin brother Blaine, Darren Criss.