Glee, Actually.

First Day Jitters.

-Sammy's POV-

"Ugh, I hate this one too!" I said while looking into the mirror. This was the fifth outfit I had tried on today. I huffed and walked back into my closet.

I looked at the racks and racks of clothes that I had acquired over the past few years and sighed. I had no idea what I wanted to wear. My strapless blue Tommy Hilfiger dress and smiled. I changed and walked over to my mirror again. It would have to do.

I looked down at my phone that was laying on the floor and gasped. I was late! I threw on my heels, grabbed my bag, and my keys and started running out the door.

"Good morning?" I barely heard my sister, Ella, say as I booked it out the door. I would text her when I got to the studio.

I got in my car, turned the engine, and pulled out of my driveway. I drove down to the gate and impatiently waited for it to open.

"C'mon Jimmy, can't this thing open any faster?!" I groaned out my window at out communities security officer.

"Sorry, Sammy..." He laughed as it finally opened all the way. I stuck my tongue out at him and sped out on to the street.

"If there is ANY traffic, I'll kill myself." I muttered to myself.

In an absolutely shocking turn of events, there was none of the oh so famous LA traffic on my route to the studio. I pulled into the studio lot and looked down at the clock on my dashboard. I had actually made it on time. I parked my car, got out, and speed walked to the door almost bumping into to someone, who then turned around and started laughing.

"You must be new?"

I looked up and had an mini fangirl freak out in my head. I had almost bumped into Kurt Hummel himself, Chris Colfer.

"Uh, yeah I am. Running late..." I blushed as I let out a nervous giggle.

"Aw, well you're just in time! I'm Chris by the way!" He smiled and held his hand out.

I smiled and took it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sammy."

"It is very nice to meet you Sammy, welcome aboard!"

I laughed and he held the door open for me. I walked in ahead of him and was star struck all over again. Let me clarify. Glee is my absolute favorite show on television. I didn't miss and single episode of season one. I bought all of the songs off iTunes, and bought the DVD set when it came out. I was now surrounded by the entire cast. I was using every ounce of my self-control to not freak out.

Chris grabbed my hand and led me to the group to start introductions. Once we got over there, the God of Glee himself, Ryan Murphy, made his presence known.

“Alright, we have two new people joining us this season and their names is Stacie Hunter and Sammy Michaels so make sure they feel welcome and not left out." He said and I looked at the Stacie girl and smiled. The entire cast smiled at both of us and greeted us.

Ryan clapped his hands together and spoke again.

"Now we are going to discuss the songs we are doing and then record them and once we are done recording them all we well go to the lot and start making these episodes happen. We are going to have two new girls at the same time but they are going to get pushed to the New Directions different ways. Sammy you are going to be in the courtyard while the group is singing Empire State of Mind and after you are just going to walk into the choir room and ask Matt if you can audition to be a part of the group. Stacie is going to be the new girl that Chord is going to come up to you one day at lunch and just start to become your friend because he knows how it feels to have no friends and moving to a new school, then he’ll bring you to the choir room and you’ll hear him sing Every Rose Has It's Thorn and you at first you don’t want to join but then Chord convinces you to join and you sing whatever song you feel the need to sing we’ll discuss it later and then we’ll make it that you start to fall in love with Chord. That’s just the jist of your characters, does it sound good?"

"Sounds good!" we said.

"Alright, let’s start recording the songs for this season.” Ryan smiled and then walked away.

I zoned out as Stacie and Chord discussed their song. Stacie was lucky. She gets a love interest right off the bat. I get a twin brother who hasn't even been cast yet! I looked up and saw that Lea Michele was standing right in front of all of us.

"Oh, good choice, Sammy what do you think you are going to do?”

I assumed she was talking about my audition song.

"Umm, I don't know yet."

Lea smiled.

“Well I hope it’s a good one.” She said and was then called in to start recording.

I turned to Stacie and Chord and blushed.

“I haven’t really thought of a song and I knew today we were going to record them.”

“Oh don’t worry; I thought I was going to be late.” Stacie said.

"Me too." I laughed.

Harry Shum, Jr walked over to Stacie, Chord, and I and joined into our conversation.

“As you could tell the only early birds were Lea and Jenna.”

I laughed and looked around the studio quickly. Why was I so overwhelmed? I had been in mulitple recording studios before! This should be a piece of cake for me!

“I've just been all jumbled and nervous.” I said then looked at Stacie's outfit, “Oh and I love your outfit!”

“Thanks, I love yours too. Don’t be nervous it’s the best job ever.” Stacie smiled and everyone around us laughed.

“So, no pressure or anything, but what songs have you picked?” Ryan popped up behind us, making us both jump.

“I picked I’m Not a Girl by Britney Spears.” Stacie said and I ran through a list of songs in my head quickly before finally settling on one.

“And I picked The Only Exception.” I smiled, starting to finally find my confidence.

Ryan approved of our choices and sent Stacie off to the booth to record.

I sat down next to Chris on one of the couches and he smiled and pointed at the pizza.

"EAT!" he commanded. I laughed and picked up a slice. We listened to Stacie record and she was amazing!

I chatted with the rest of the cast until Ryan called me into the booth. I walked past Stacie and she wished me luck. I saw a wonderful new friendship blooming. I walked into the booth and put the headphones on. I gave a thumbs up and the music started playing in my ears. As soon as the first note hit, every ounce of anxiety and nerves was gone. I was in my zone. I was untouchable in a recording booth. I recorded all my songs and little parts in the group numbers and then walked out to applause from everyone. I blushed and laughed.

“Alright time to go to the set and start working on the first scenes. I want to be able to get Stacie and Sammy walking into McKinley today. So let’s go.” Ryan said and we all followed him to the lot where Glee was filmed. As soon as Stacie and I stepped foot on set, we were both pulled into the stylists trailer.

They dressed both of us, I was dressed in a whole lotta pink and was told that I was being dressed like a prep because my brother will be dressed kind of the same, did our hair and make up, and were then sent on our way.

Stacie's scene was first and I stood off to the side and watched alongside my apparent new bff Chris. Stacie's voice over played and she began her scene.

It took one or two takes but she nailed and it then, all to quickly, it was my turn.

Chris gave me smile and a thumbs up and I walked to the start of the hallway. Ryan winked at me and then said,

"Action!"

My voice over started to play and I let out a deep breath. Let's do this.

-Lexi's POV-

"Here it is. My very first day at William McKinley High School! I would be lying if I said I was excited... this was the last place I wanted to be. You see, I've lived in Ohio my entire life and this time last year I was starting my first day of school with my brother by my side. This year, he's off at a boarding school and I'm stuck here, by myself. I don't know why I'm being so negative... That's not who I am. What the heck, I'll give McKinley a shot!"

I found my locker and put in my combination. I quickly put up my decorations and closed it. I looked down at my schedule and sighed. Spanish. Yay! I looked down at the map I had and followed it until I reached the classroom. I walked in and the teacher smiled at me.

"You must be Alexis Anderson?" He said and I nodded.

"It's just Lexi."

"Well welcome to McKinley High Lexi, I'm Mr. Schuester."

"Nice to meet you." I barely spoke over a whisper. I was painfully shy.

"You too, you can take a seat anywhere."

I nodded again and sat down next a blonde girl in a cheer leading uniform that read "CHEERIOS". She was drawing a picture of a cat on her notebook with a crayon. I decided not to strike up a conversation with her.

Mr. Shue, what are we going to learn today?" A rather large boy asked and Mr. Schuester started the lesson.

I missed my brother.

-Sammy's POV-

"Aaaaaaand CUT!" I heard Ryan say and let out a sigh of relief.

I stood up and walked off the Spanish room set.

"Perfect, perfect, perfect!" Ryan smiled and I thanked him.

Chris pulled me into a hug and told me how much he loved the scene. I laughed as he let go of me and Stacie held her hand out for a high five.

Maybe I might be good at this after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! I'm Sammy! The OTHER author :D I hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

Outfits in case you wanna see :D

Sammy Michaels
Lexi Anderson