Status: Complete <3

Endlessly

1/1

"Aussie I'm hungry," Alan whined from his bunk, he poked his ginger tufted head out from behind the curtain, and looked at Austin pleadingly. "And we have no food," He added in the puppy dog eyes for good measure.

Austin rolled his eyes and flicked Alans nose playfully. "There's a store down the street Alan, we can just walk down and get some snacks," he grinned. Alan watched the taller man thoughtfully, and carefully hoisted himself down from his bunk, he regretted choosing a top bunk, the amount of drunken times where he couldn't even make it up was ridiculous.

The brunette wandered off leaving the ginger princess to put on some clothes, there was no point in scaring the local people with Alan's body. He grabbed his wallet and his hoodie and threw it on, he quickly slid on his shoes as Alan walked through fully clothed and ready to go. "We good?" Austin asked. Alan patted down his pockets as a last minute check and nodded in confirmation.

The two set off at a brisk pace towards the local store, Austin led the way as it was clear who's sense of direction had the upper hand, Alan trailed behind wiping the sleep away from the corners of his eyes. Austin began to notice that Alan was lagging behind and grabbed his hand, pulling him along beside him.

Alan gasped at the sudden contact and Austin blushed, he quickly released Alan's arm and looked at him smiling. "Sorry, I was just... you know... you were behind... I was..." Alan giggled and shook his head.
"Austin it's fine," He rolled his eyes and sent a quick text before walking into the small corner shop. Alan walked around looking at various sweets and cereal bars whilst Austin made a beeline for the fridge and it's alcoholic contents.

When they'd collected everything they wanted they walked to the counter and smiled at each other as they noticed what sat there. Three boxes of ring pops. They grabbed one each and chucked them on top of the pile of goodies. Their hands brushed and both quickly retracted it from one another, Alan grabbed the bags of stuff and led the way back to the bus. Austin walked faster to keep up and pulled one of the ring pops out of the bag, he stopped Alan from walking off and got down on one knee grinning.

"Alan, you know I've wanted to do this for so long now, and I know it's not quite as expensive or pretty as the gold ring you've always wanted, but plastic is in this season. Marry me Alan?" Austin winked and Alan held out his hand to accept the gift. He slid it over his finger and started to suck on it.

Austin found himself thinking about what else Alan could suck like that, however his train of thought fell as he came to realise something new. The fact that nothing meant as much to him as the ginger walking ahead of him, none of his imperfect tattoos or his perfectly torn skinny jeans, Alan was his everything. But Alan was pure perfection, and Austin felt as though he was far from it, he didn't realise that to the ginger princess, the tall loud guy who yells for a living was perfect.

"Austin... We need to talk..." Alan put the bags on the stairs to the tour bus and craned his neck to look into Austin's eyes. "This isn't going to be easy... I-I can guarantee that... Um... but... I really like you Aus and it's be a fucking miracle if you loved me back, I shouldn't have told you but I can't help it..." He whispered the last part and looked down. Austin tilted Alans head up to look into his eyes.

"You don't need a miracle Al, you've got me, I may not be an angel or perfect but I love you more then I love my mom, and you know how much she meant to me," Austin teared up and Alan held his hands gently. "I'll love you endlessly, just like I love her endlessly. She has beautiful angel wings but you don't need them baby, you need me and I-I need you," Austin blushed. Alan smiled and leaned up, he pressed a soft kiss to Austins lips.

"You're so perfect Aus, I'll love you forever," Alan blushed. Austin grinned and let out a deep throaty chuckle.

"How sad and soppy are we?" Alan shrugged in response.

-

TWO YEARS LATER

Austin sat on his fathers sofa with his laptop in hand, he was looking for a new place to live, with Alan of course. He grabbed his phone and dialled Alan's number as fast as he could.
"Hey baby? There's a house on the hill, with a view of the town and I know you would fucking love it, it's way out of our price range but I swear, I'll work every fucking day til I can afford it because you deserve the best. Tino, Phil and Aaron are going to think I'm crazy but... I think this is where we were meant to be Al," Austin smiled into the phone.

"Really? You can see the town? Can we go look at it? I really wanna check it out, I don't want you to work hard for something that isn't worth it. I'd be happy living in a cardboard box as long as I have you." Austin practically heard the blush coating Alan's cheeks.

"I'm not perfect Alan, but I swear I'm perfect for you, we just... we suit each other..." Austin sighed in content.

"Remember when I told you I loved you? When we were on tour ages ago? The first time?" Alan smiled.

"Yeah, you said: this isn't going to be easy... I can guarantee that but I really like you Aus and it'd be a fucking miracle if you loved me back," Austin recited.

"Yeah, well... I love you even more... and... hold on I'll be right over," Alan hung up the phone.

Austin sat and frowned at the phone but less than five minutes later there was a knock on the door. He pulled open the front door and saw Alan grinning at him, his hair was wet and his face was red.
"Austin, Marry me?" Alan pulled out a ring pop and held it out to him. Austin smiled and pulled Aln to his feet. "Yeah, I know it's cheap and not like the gold ones in your dreams but I hope you'll still wear it," Alan giggled.

Austin wrapped his arms around Alans waist and he swung him around before placing his lover back on his feet and kissing him tenderly. "Of course I'll marry you," he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WROTE THIS IN HALF AN HOUR! DON'T JUDGE, IT WOULDN'T GET FINISHED IF I DIDN'T SPEED WRITE