In the Life

Survival

It was 2009. My best friend in the entire world moved across the state. I knew I wouldn't see her until she moved back, if she moved back. My other best friend decided to join the army seeing as he couldn't afford college otherwise. I hadn't gotten over Tristan Dilance, the girl who never existed.

I wanted so desperately for someone to love me, but no one was there for me. I had lost all of my best friends and all I had left to cling to were some close acquaintances.

I needed someone, but had no one so I decided to use my last resort for when things got too tough.
I had a way out.

I persisted at attempting suicide yet failed miserably time after time and yet, somehow I survived.

I really don't have much to say about this. I knew that I was a failure. I couldn't even kill myself correctly. I hated myself more than ever.

Attempted Suicide Counter: 17

Note: Now looking back I know that this was never a good option and now I definitely do not at all think that one should try this. If you are thinking about trying the last resort I wanted to use, please, contact a loved one or a suicide hotline.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are feeling suicidal, go to this website: http://www.suicidehotlines.com/
If your state doesn't work do any of these:
What if the Hotline Phone Number
for my local area is no good ??

Call 1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800-784-2433
Call 1-800-273-TALK / 1-800-273-8255
Call numbers in your state, even if they are outside your city or county.

Some of the 800, 888, or 877 numbers are toll-free in the entire state.

Visit the USA National page of this site for toll free National hotlines.
Call 411 and ask for:

Dial 0 and ask for:

Check the FRONT of the phone book for:
suicide prevention
crisis intervention
hotlines - crisis or suicide
community crisis center
county mental health center
hospital mental health clinic
Or. call 911 and ask for help. Tell them you are in suicidal danger.

Please get help.

comment ~ subscribe

michaelryanpritchard