Status: Woah, very first Jalex, I've been excited for this one for a while and honestly I think this MAY be my best fic yet.

Welcome to Baltimore Mr. Gaskarth

New Here

"Mr. Gaskarth, welcome to high school.", the principal of Baltimore High said to me as his hand grasped mine into a firm shake, squeezing my hand tightly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Four months ago I moved to America from Great Britain, and three months ago I got my first teaching job at Baltimore High, and now here I stand in the hallways at 8:15, nearly five minutes late for my first class. I shuffled down the deserted hallway coffee and lesson plans in hand to my class room, 113, the music room. It wasn't band, and it wasn't choir, it was a mix of the two. The school accepted talented kids who knew their music almost as well as I knew every song by Blink-182.
I walked into the classroom and all eyes were me, the students varied from freshmen to seniors and I was excited to teach them all. The walls were an off-white and the paint was chipped in various areas, but the walls were bare, revealing a very boring like classroom, but it would be anything other then that. Silently I walked up to the bored as the rest of the class broke out into a low whisper. I heard a few of the girls making comments I was used to about my hair, and my ass, and my hips. I smirked as I swiftly wrote Mr. Gaskarth on the board. If they only knew.
"I am Mr. Gaskarth, welcome to my music class", I smile brightly at the class filled with students. Today will just be a laid back day since it's the first day back and because you all probably know each other, but I'm completely clueless as to who all of ya'll are, and that has to change if we want to make good music right?"
A few girls in the class replied back, practically moaning in response, "Alright so let's get started. I want you all to write me a song. The only catch is, it has to be all about yourself. You can put instruments to it if you like, but I expect that by the end of this semester we'll all be one big musical family. So! Get to work",I beamed at the class. Most of the class rushed to work except for a few girls who flocked over to me, gushing over my accent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My classes flew by quickly as I made my way hand in hand with my girlfriend Dahlia to room 113 for third period music. This year would fly by if all my classes were as easy as they seem so far, plus this was music. I knew music better then half these idiots.
I wasn't in a rush to get to class though, from what I've heard already Mr. Gaskarth is laid back and being late a few minutes probably wouldn't matter. So me and Dahlia exchanged kisses as we leisurely walked to music and finally got there a few minutes after the tardy bell.
We walked in and everyone acted like we had killed someone. Their eyes were baring into us and standing at the front of the classroom was a man beautiful enough to take my breath away. His black jeans fit his ass perfectly, showing off the curves of his hips, his tight button up shirt, rolled to his elbows revealed his slightly hairy chest, and his eyes melted my heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jack, baby come cuddle with me", Matt whined from the bed. I couldn't say no to his gorgeous face and puppy dog eyes and joined him back in bed, wrapping my arms around him
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Babe? Babe what are you staring at?", Dahlia asked, breaking my from my trace.
"Oh uhm sorry babe, just lost in thought I guess.", I replied back, slightly blowing her off. Dahlia just flipped her hair and turned back to Cassadee probably gossiping about people, as usual.
The teacher finished writing his name on the bored and turned to the class, silencing us all as his eyes flicked to each student, "Welcome to music, now I feel like a broken record after saying this all day so let's make this quick so we can get to work.", the whole class groaned, including me. Work on the first day? That's bullshit.
"Uhm Mr Gaskarth?, I interrupted him, "No teacher gives work on the first day, it's like an unspoken rule"
"Well, Mr. Barakat I presume?", I nodded and let him continue,"I've heard about you...I'm glad you're one for speaking up but this is my classroom, not your's. So I suggest you keep your suggestions to yourself right now and let me speak before automatically assuming it's going to be hard". I sat there shocked, but let him continue.
"Now, as I was saying, I don't learn names easily, and I'm completely clueless to anything about you guys. So everyone write me a song! I want them by tomorrow. The song must included a few things about yourself, and if you want add instruments, so get to work!", and with that, I knew this year would be....interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Jalex ever<3 Gah, I hope everyone enjoys :3