Status: Woah, very first Jalex, I've been excited for this one for a while and honestly I think this MAY be my best fic yet.

Welcome to Baltimore Mr. Gaskarth

Detention

The next day dragged on terribly long. The students songs were fairly good, but there's a reason they were in my class, for help to be better. Some students didn't change cords right, others were off pitch at some parts. But when third period came one student shocked me the most, Jack Barakat. It wasn't his musical skills, it was the way he dressed, and the way he practically purred my name when I called him to play his song.His jeans were practically painted on to his thin legs and perfectly shaped ass...not that I was staring, and his Blink-182 shirt clung to his chest. I was just glancing at him, not truly staring at him, that'd be weird, and I could of swore he winked at me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Gaskarth was practically drooling over me as I made my way back to my seat. I noticed him staring at me after I had sat back down and gave him a little wink, just quick enough for him to see and smirked as he swiftly turned his head back to whatever paper he was using to grade our work.
A few more students went after me, but Mr. Gaskarth still kept glancing at me every few minutes. I'd smirk, or wink, but only small things to make him question it. "Jaaaaaackky! Have you not even noticed what I'm wearing!", Dahlia whined, motioning to her outfit that made her look like more of a whore then I did, "Oh yea, it looks lovely.", I blew her off and went back to looking at Mr. Gaskarth.
Finally everyone finished their song and Mr. Gaskarth moved from his position at the edge of his desk and to the front of the classroom, giving me a perfect view of him. I wasn't staring at him, more like focusing on the words he spoke in his beautiful accent and the way his words spilled out of his mouth so perfectly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jack baby, I'm...I'm moving.", Matt spoke making my heart drop. I couldn't speak, i could barely look at him as the first drop of tears fell from my eyes.
"When?", I barely whispered, "Where...fuck why?"
"M-mom. She doesn't like you Jack, she doesn't like us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack was staring at me, I knew if for sure this time. His eyes followed me as I moved across the classroom energetically. I bounced around the classroom with too much energy. Maybe I shouldn't of had that sixth cup of coffee this morning.
"So class, work time!", I said loudly, trying to wake them up a little bit. They groaned of course, but my class wasn't going to be boring, oh no. Far from it. I handed them a sheet of paper to pass around with a long list of songs ranging from punk to pop. "Everyone choose a song, sign your name next to it and pass it along. No one can choose the same song, I want originality. Remix it, change it, make it yours. You'll be graded on every aspect of it, since that's what people hear, every single part of it.
"Mr. Gaskarth?', Jack said loudly.
"Yes Jack?', I replied slightly annoyed.
"Do we have to do this? I mean, two days into school and you're already giving us hard work."
"Is someone feeling a little challenged?" I asked, "You can do something simpler. Maybe The Jonas Brothers would be easier for you?'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fuck you.", I mumbled under my breath as the class burst out into laughter.
"What was that?", the slender teacher asked.
"I said. Fuck. You.", I replied slower.
"Detention.", Mr. Gaskarth said with slight anger in his voice.
"W-what?', I asked getting pissed.
"I said, detention.", he replied with a smirk.
Well then, not even two full days and I've already got detention. So much for a good year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg I didn't think this would get so many readers and subscribers and recs in like one day<3

So to those 74 readers and 17 subscribers and the 5 people who recommended my fic, thanks<3 :3