Status: Woah, very first Jalex, I've been excited for this one for a while and honestly I think this MAY be my best fic yet.

Welcome to Baltimore Mr. Gaskarth

Mr. Gaskarth?

The bell couldn't of come sooner. I had my planning period which would now serve as detention for Jack, but then I had the weekend to myself. I said goodbye to my students as they went to finish their classes, or go home if they're seniors. But Jack sat in his seat until the final late bell rang. "Okay Barakat, I know you don't want to be here, just as much as I don't want you here so let's make this a pleasant experience. Don't talk and don't move from your seat, I'll get you some work."
"Ohhh Mr. Gaskarth, how could you be so rude? Of course I want to be here with my hottest teacher.", Jack practically purred with a smirk on his face, "I thought we could uh, get to know each other." "Sit down Barakat.", I choked out as he moved closer to me, nearly inches away from my face.
"Or what?', he asked back trying to test me.
"Or uhm, uh...um...", I stuttered. His nose was now touching mine and I could feel his hot breathe against my face. our eyes connected and mine flicked down to his lips. So soft. So perfect. I connected my lips to his quickly and he pushed back against me before I pulled away.
"Leave," I growled out, not facing him anymore. "But-", he said before I cut him off, "Leave!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bye Matt", Jack whispered to his boyfriend as they looked into each others eyes. Their lips connected one last time before he made his way out of Jack's house for the last time. Tears streaked down Jack's face as he said bye to only guy who could ever have his heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I turned the lights off in my classroom before heading home. I sighed to myself as I made my way to my car. "What have you done Gaskarth?", I muttered to myself as I drove home.
My apartment was empty in silent as always since my roommate was almost never home. Setting my keys down, I made my way to my closet, pulling out my tightest pair of black jeans and my favorite Blink-182 shirt. I seriously needed a few shots after earlier.
I could still feel Jack's lips against mine. They were as soft as they looked and moved perfectly against mine. "You're being an idiot Alex.", I muttered to myself before slipping on my clothes. This was my year, not even some eighteen year old boy can ruin it.
----
The club wasn't as packed as usual, but there was still a lot of people standing outside waiting to get in. I slipped passed the line and the bouncer let me in. The bar wasn't packed but the area around it was. I pushed my way to a seat and waited.
"What would you like cutie?", the blonde bartender asked flirtatiously.
"Uhm just a shot of vodka please?"
"Well, well, well, Mr. Gaskarth. I didn't take you as a drinker", I familiar voice tsked behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okaaaiii so a lot of you were expecting smut, but I already had the next few chapters planned out, but trust me, there will be smut c; I love writing smutty smut smut :3

But anyways, after the last chapter sooo many people started reading and subscribing. Thank you to everyone reading and the ones commenting<3