Status: Woah, very first Jalex, I've been excited for this one for a while and honestly I think this MAY be my best fic yet.

Welcome to Baltimore Mr. Gaskarth

Matt?

"I didn't take you as one to sneak into clubs.", I sneered back, quickly taking my shot and getting another. "Who said I sneaked in?", he replied with a smirk, making his way to the seat next to me. "It's a 21 and over club Barakat. It's easy to put two and two together". Jack took one of my shots and quickly drank it before I could protest. He scrunched his face up before ordering a margarita.
"Under-age drinking? I know you're not one for rules buuuutttt...", I said trailing off. "Mr. Gaskarth, I plan on breaking many rules tonight.", Jack said with a smirk. "Alex.", I simply replied back, drinking a few more shots. "What?", Jack asked, obviously confused. "Call me Alex.", I said, already feeling dizzy.
Quickly Jack grabbed my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. I giggled! I actually fucking giggled as we danced within the wave of people. Within a few minutes Jack's body was grinding against mine as his lips found mine. Our lips fit perfectly together, and our bodies moved perfectly. His tongue slid across my lips and I opened my mouth letting him in. I was in such a daze I didn't even realize I was making out with a student until our lips finally parted.
"Jack...I-I can't do this.", I gasped before running out of the club. The cool night air hit my face quickly as the door swung open and I almost fell trying to make my way out.
"Fuck Alex, what are you doing?", I muttered to myself before making my way back home.
---
A few hours later I found myself curled up with my ex, and current roommate Matt, watching Dr. Who. I sighed deeply thinking of Jack.
"What's wrong Lex?", Matt asked, honestly looking concerned.
"It's just one of my students.", I replied vaguely.
"Ah, assholes?", he asked, pausing Dr. Who.
"No...it's not that. If only it was that easy.", I sighed laying my head against his chest.
"Then what Lex?", he asked, using the cute nickname he always uses.
"Th-there's a student of mine, you know? And he's really gotten under my skin. But today he kissed me, in the middle of my classroom."
"In front of everyone?", Matt gasped.
"No, no, no. He's ballsy, but not that ballsy. In detention. But then earlier at the club he was there, god he looked so good Matt. His hair is so fucking perfect, and his lips are even better. We danced and we kissed and I just fuck Matt, he's my student!", I yelled in frustration.
"Well, how old is he? And what's his name? I used to live in Baltimore love, I can help you figure him out if you give me more info, because perfect hair and lips ain't cuttin it.", Matt chuckled.
"18, I think. Legal, yes. But he's my student. You may know him since you've only been gone like what, six months? You two must of gone to school together before you graduated."
"Kay Lex, stop rambling on, just spill it. Who's the mystery man?"
"Jack. Jack Barakat.", I said, smiling at his name. Matt's smile faded as the name left my mouth, "What? Do you know him?" I pressed, needing to know more about him
"Trust me, I know him."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter didn't go as I wanted. I made a MAJOR change at the last minute because it was way to short but enjoy<3

And thanks to everyone reading and subscribing, and recommending. I REALLY appreciate it loves<3