Jhen Reaper

A New Reaper is Born

" The World's Realms were all opened; Angel, Dark, Fairy, Unicorn, Death, and the Demon Realm..."
" The Realms gathered waiting for Satan to Revive and reveal himself..."

"Zeryku! Wake Up!" Ai Shouted happily.
"What... WHY!? IT'S SATURDAY!" Zeryku complained.
"You are way behind, it's Tuesday." Ai exclaimed.
Zeryku instantly got up, threw on his school Uniform and arrived downstairs just in time for breakfast.
"Ai?" Zeryku asked.
" Yes? What is it?" Ai replied.
"What is this thing? This disgusting thing on my plate?" Zeryku asked disgusted.
" It's called breakfest!" Ai screeched angrily, "NOW EAT IT!"
He gobbled every last bit of the food and went to school, Ai followed. They both went separate ways as they arrived at school, Ai skipped to class 6-A and Zeryku walked to class 8-B. As Ai continued to skip she accidentally tripped and almost fell but then a older boy caught her before she hit the ground.
"Hey, Are you alright?" The boy asked.
"Y-Y-Y-Yes, Th-an-k you..." Ai blushed.
"Which class are you headed to?" The boy questioned.
"Class 6-A..." Ai replied Shyly.
"You're in luck i'm actually headed there myself." The boy Stated.
Ai followed the boy until they arrived at class 6-A and walked in, the boy was all confident.
"There you are!" Mrs. Isuwasa yelled excitedly, "Come, your seat is right over here..." She pointed to a seat next to a girl and a boy. I quickly took my seat and then we all felt an enormous earthquake, but it wasn't an earthquake it was a monster, huge blood-lusted claws, beaming red eyes, and the body of a shadow.
"It's, IT'S A ROSHI!" A girl yelled.
"Seiji, get ready for transformation." The girl said to a boy.
"Zin Corporation! DEFIANCE! THE DAYS END!" The girl and boy shouted together.
"PURPLE!" The girl yelled.
"BLACK!" The boy screeched.
They both transformed into something filled with insanity and rage to kill others, the transformation they said was a change in look and personality. The girl flipped and landed on the monster's head but at that moment the monster used a skill called teleport and the girl landed on the floor, feet first.
"Are you ALRIGHT!?" Ai cried.
"Tsk, what is a girl doing here..." The boy thought.
"Wait a minute Seiji, this girl may be the one born from the Jhen Corporation, our lockets are glowing out of control." The girl said.
"Okay, then let's go and ask her questions." Seiji Exclaimed. The two Reapers slammed on the ground and began to examine their new leader.
"Hello there my name is Nikki Kyosui and this is my brother Seiji Kyosui," Nikki stated gracefully,"We're here to ask you some questions."
"Okay." Ai agreed slightly disgusted.
"Have you ever heard of the legend of the Roshi's?" Seiji asked.
"Yes I have." Ai replied slightly starting to feel sick. Ai suddenly fainted and fell as hard a boulder on the ground.
"This can't be!" Nikki wailed.
"I'm afraid it is. Seiji replied as he lifted Ai off the ground. "It's the sickness of a new Reaper, she will be unconscious until she finds the heart of her life..."

Ai woke up in an unfamiliar place, it was so beautiful; red and purple curtains hung from the ceiling, black and red tiles carpeted on the floor, and a grand stairway.
"Hello?! Is anyone there?" Ai asked repeatedly. All Ai heard was silence and then afterwards a huge bang from through out the Grand Mansion.
"What was that?!" Ai screamed.
"No need to worry child..." A voice echoed calmly.
"Who...who are you?" Ai asked while trembling.
"I am the one known as Zaphos, Guardian of the Reapers sent to track down the boy or girl born from the Jhen Corporation." Zaphos answered.
"So... am I the one from the Jhen Corporation?" Ai asked.
"Indeed you are." Zaphos replied. "You are the leader of all Corporations Zin, Singdred, Beljhennis, Tyrenin, Vince, Limine, and Eden."
"Find the soul within you to set you free from holding back your heart! Find IT!"

"Wha... What happened?" Ai asked herself as she woke up.
"I'm so glad your awake Ai-Chan!" Nikki hugged Ai.
"You must have found the heart of your life quicker then I thought." Seiji implied.
"Yup! I'm the leader of all Corporations after all!" Ai bragged.
"So... how do I transform?" Ai asked.
"You have to shout Jhen Corporation! Towers of pain! The world's agony!" Nikki answered. "And then shout the color red."
"Can I transform now?" Ai questioned.
"Yes." Seiji stated.
"JHEN CORPORATION! TOWERS OF PAIN! THE WORLD'S AGONY!" Ai shouted gracefully. "RED!" A large coating of red flew on to Ai and started to form into a small jacket with long sleeves, black and red formed on Ai's feet to make dark black and red boots. Large amounts of black and bloody red formed into a giant scythe.
"You look SO COOL!" Nikki shouted majestically.
"Nice look." Seiji agreed.
"Oh... come on guys I don't look that cool..." Ai blushed.
"Remember this, since you've been revealed as the Jhen Reaper others will hunt you down and try to take your power." Seiji warned.
"Alright, Seiji i'll be careful." Ai agreed. Suddenly loud noises like a huge crash echoed through the household of Seiji and Nikki.
"I'll go check!" Ai left to see what the commotion was.
"I have a bad feeling about this." Nikki muttered.
"AH!" Ai screamed. Nikki and Seiji quickly shouted their chant, and ran towards Ai's scream. They arrived where Ai's scream was heard but no one was there, they had kidnapped Ai.
"NO!" Nikki cried."They kidnapped AI-CHAN!
"Tsk, Yin and Yang from the Vince Corporation." Seiji hissed.

"Yin is this the girl you wanted?" Yang asked.
"Yes, she will make us into the two leaders of all Corporations!" Yin laughed psychotically.
Ai opened her eyes and screamed, "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" Ai cried as she struggled to get free from their grasp.
"I am Yin and this is Yang! We're from the Vince Corporation NOW SHUT UP!" Yin demanded. Ai kept struggling and then she was stabbed in both of her arms. Blood flew everywhere on Yin and Yang until the whole room was coated in blood.
"Yin I think you over did it a little." Yang reminded Yin.
"She can just go to hell for all I care." Yin laughed.
"Some...one...he..help me..." Ai cried quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Name Pronunciation: (These are some of the names that might pop up in this chapter).

Zeryku Sakamono-(ZUR-E-KU) (SAW-KAW-MOE-NO).
Ai Sakamono-(I) (SAW-KAW-MOE-NO).
Nikki Kyosui-(NEE-KEY) (KEY-O-SUE-E).
Seiji Kyosui-(SAY-G) (KEY-O-SUE-E).
Isuwasa Nisawa-(E-SU-WA-SAW) (KNEE-SAW-WAW).
Roshi-(ROW-SHE).
Zaphos-(ZA-F-OS)

Other Words you might not know how to pronounce:

Beljhenis-(BELL-JH-EN-ISS)
Tyrenin-(TIE-REN-IN)
Limine-(LIE-MIN-IN)