Status: Completed

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

[From Dallon’s perspective.]

Seven twenty-one AM. I wake up slowly from a particularly interesting dream that I’ve already forgotten. All I can remember is that it had something to do with me and Brendon. I think we were living in revolutionary France and actually living out the story of Les Miserables. Weird. I was Marius and Brendon was Cosette. Ha! That’s funny.

Brendon’s still asleep next to me. He’s laying on his stomach with the side of his face against his pillow and his bangs are all in front of his eyes and forehead. God damn, that man is gorgeous in the mornings. I still don’t know how I got so lucky. A few strands of his hair flip up and wiggle each time he breathes out through his mouth, his arms up next to his head but under the pillows. I’m on my left side facing him when I wake, my face pressed into his shoulder and right arm draped across his back. This is the fucking best. There’s just nothing better than waking up in the morning before the love of your life so you can see how cute he is sleeping.

A big smile starts to spread across my face as I squint my eyes through the early morning sunlight streaming in through the blinds to look at Brendon, sleeping peacefully next to me. It’d be such a shame to wake him, he’s so damn cute, but I really want to hold and kiss him and most of all just talk to him. Hear his insanely sexy, early morning voice. Moving closer to him, I wrap my arms around his torso, sliding my left arm under his stomach and he makes a soft sleepy sound, turning to face me and wrapping his arms around me also. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and god, it feels like heaven. The feel of his warm breath against my skin and his soft skin on mine is sheer bliss. He’s so warm and relaxed like a rag doll. So easily folding his body into mine like puzzle pieces. He is my missing piece; my other half.

For a long long time, I thought I was as straight as they come. Always dating girls, then marrying the woman of my dreams at age 25. She was incredible, but there was always something missing. Something I could never put my finger on. I never felt complete like I do now with Brendon in my arms, knowing I have all of the love in his heart. He’s perfect. So beautiful, yet flawed in so many human ways, but somehow with all of what he is put together, he’s absolutely perfect to me. I truly believe I’d fall apart and die of a broken heart if anything ever happened to him. If I ever lost him, I’d lose it. Knowing him has turned me into the best man, the best me I could have ever hoped to be. He opened me up to so many new things I was so close-minded about before, and helped me to realize that love doesn’t discriminate between genders. After being so confused and afraid when I first started to develop feelings for him, he completely showed me that everything was okay and I had no reason to feel embarrassed or ashamed for loving another man like I used to women. He showed me how to love unconditionally and how to never be afraid to be myself and just let loose. He shows me so much love… all the time.. no matter what. I’ve never loved anyone like I love him.

He’s smiling now, I can feel it against my skin and even though I can’t see it, I can always tell when he’s smiling. His left foot is rubbing against my shin and his fingers twisting some strands of my hair in their tips. I know he’s going to speak before he opens his mouth. I swear, we’re so connected we actually have ESP together.

“Dallon..” His voice is husky and full of sleep.

“Mmm?” I’m smiling now, too. The sound of his voice always does this to me.

“You’re so beautiful in the mornings..” He places a soft kiss to my collarbone as I chuckle softly.

“You should really see yourself, gorgeous.” I smile as I bring my right hand up to cup his cheek and lean back a bit so I can see his eyes. “You are so unrelentingly handsome and wonderful… I still have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure all of this is real.” It’s true. I actually do pinch myself.

He just flashes that sexy, gorgeous, lopsided and lazy smile that I love so much and presses his lips to mine, sending heat rushing through my face and entire body. My heart feels like it’s releasing fireworks every time he kisses me and it’s so soft and sweet, full of affection and love. Slowly we break apart and he nudges my nose with his cutely like he always does, a signature move of his, and I let out a slightly shaky, airy sigh, smiling wide.

“I love you so much, my sweet husband.” He says, his eyes close again slowly as he smiles, tipping his head back down so his forehead and the bridge of his nose press against my chin, once again fitting there perfectly.

“And I love you, my prince. More than anyone could ever love anyone or anything in the whole history of time.” My smile is so big, I feel like it’s going to spread out past my face.

We lay together, holding each other and smiling happily until we both drift back to sleep. It’s Sunday morning, no real reason to get up anyway. I’m completely at peace and content with him in my arms, just cutely smiling in his sleep. I love my husband to the outermost regions of the universe and back. He is my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rp Brallon all the time and this is basically about my favorite married Brallon couple. I dunno, I just felt like writing something really cute and sweet about how Dallon feels when they wake up in the morning. Hope you like it.