Emerald City

Prologue

You know when you were younger and your parents would read you an enchanted fairy tale to make you fall asleep? And you'd lay there thinking about how if that book was real you'd never ever want to leave. Well imagine my surprise when I discovered all that fairy tale stuff was real, and you could go there. That people really do believe in fairies, and horses really do roam the skies with their graceful elegant wings. That.....well that pixie dust is real. It doesn't make you fly no, just sneeze. A lot. If you want to fly, well you'll need a magician. And not some mediocre pulling bunnies from hats, and endless rags from his mouth. No, I'm talking about someone who's so magical he has the power to destroy a whole country with just the snap of his fingers. Someone who has rays of colorful light shooting from his hands. Sound crazy? Yeah I know I was skeptical at first too. Convinced I hate taken my mom bad herbal tea instead of my own black tea. As crazy as it seems, what I'm telling you is real, I was there and I remember everything...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the prologue, I'l have the chapter tomorrow for you all. This is for my lovely cousin, who without her I would not be diving into this crazy world again. Thanks cousin!