Emerald City

Chapter 3

As we followed the guys around the strange new city, I eagerly tried to take in as much of this strange new world as possible. I couldn’t wrap my head around it, everything was unique and unordinary and well basically out of this world. I came to a sudden stop when I crashed into the back of Taylor. “Woah sorry Tay” I tilted my head over to see Spencer and Jon talking to the ground? And even more strange the ground was talking back. I squinted my eyes only to have them double in size when I saw what looked like a tiny person standing there speaking to Spencer and Jon. “What even is going on right now?” I said to myself walking around Taylor and kneeling down next to Spencer. “So you don’t know where he is then Patrick?” Spencer asked. “No I’m afraid not Spencer, but if I do ill be sure to let him know your looking for him” Spencer nodded at him and glanced at me, chuckling at what a assumed was my still in shock face.
“Oh Patrick I almost forgot! This, this is Natallie.” Patrick’s eyes widened before quickly regaining his focus. “Pleased to meet your acquaintance Natallie” he gave a small bow. I smiled down at him. “The pleasure is all mine” I stood up and looked towards Jon who was leaning against a building with a look of amusement on his face. I made my way over to him.
“So you have small talking people?” I asked with a smile. He simply nodded his head and smiled back. “We should keep going we still need to find him.” I still didn’t know who this ‘him’ was. “Spence let’s keep going, we need to find him” Spencer quickly said his last goodbyes to Patrick and ushered Taylor alongside him and we were on our way.
“Where are we going exactly?” Taylor asked, voicing my thoughts. The two boys just looked at each other. “We’re going there.” Jon said pointing to a giant tall castle in the distance.
“You have got to be kidding me.” I said. Really? A castle? I mean all thing considered this is the least weird thing I’ve seen today, but come on a castle? “And who lives there?” I asked hesitantly looking over at Spencer. “he does” was the only answer I received. We continued our walk towards the castle. After about thirty minutes we were standing in front of an extremely large glass door. I saw Taylor give me a suspicious look. I returned the look when suddenly the door burst opened causing me to let out a slight scream and jump back. Jon and Spencer didn’t even flinch in the slightest, casually walking into the awaiting opened door. Taylor and me quickly followed behind them. Within seconds the door slammed shut behind us. I spun around in fright my eyes pinned to the door. I looked around for the source of the closed door but found nothing but an empty space in front of me and a dead silence.
"Guys, what was.." I stopped speaking when I realized I was completely and untruly alone in this place. "G..guys?" I sighed and took a few hesitant steps forward. "Guys this isn't funny" I was just getting annoyed by now.
"Why Natallie your friends don't find this amusing at all, well to much at least." I let out a scream. "Who's there?" I spun around looking for the new voice I never heard before.
"Silly girl I'm here. I'm there. Why I'm simply everywhere" I felt a gush of wind pass me throwing my hair in my face. "Ok…who are you?" I heard a deep chuckle.
"I'm the one that can give you everything you want in the blink of an eye" A smokey picture was then right in front of me, it was me but not at the same time. This version of me was beautiful, graceful, elegant. This me was standing next to a tall handsome figure, though his face was blurred I could tell. I looked happy and content. Something I haven't been in a while.
"But alas my dear I am also the one who can make your fears a reality with the snap of my fingers." A loud snap echoed through out the fend entrance of the castle. The once violet smoky pictured thundered into a dark horrid black. Again I saw myself, but a version I'd never want to see again. I was depressed, and dead looking. Kneeling down on the ground I was next to my handsome figure. He wasn't moving, breathing, blood covered my hands as a heavy rain pored down around us. I found myself teary up myself watching this scene before me.
"W…what do you want from me?" A giant flash erupted from out of no where and all of the sudden before me there was a man. He wore an all black type suit with a fuchsia patterned tie. His eyes were dark and intense. Eye's I was immediately captivated with. He had thick eyebrows that conveyed every emotion with such ease it astonished me. He was pale and had a slender build. His hair was black and thick. He looked at me with those eyes for what I swear where hours but were only seconds. This boy was so familiar to me yet I couldn't place him at all. He cleared his throat causing me to come out of my thoughts.
"I do not wish to take anything from you, in fact I only wish to give you so much, and hope that you enjoy it." I stared at him for a minute not sure how to respond.
"What's your name?" I asked hesitantly. He gave me a side smile. "What's my name? My name is Brendon Urie, the one and only prince of Emerald City!" Throwing his arms up and a gust of smoke closed in around him causing me to cough and close my eyes. When the smoke faded he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so overdue, so sorry. Don't worry I dont plan to make Brendon some super serious guy the entire story. Comment rate and subscribe. :D