Status: Guys,this is my First story,No H8 <3

My Unknown Knight

who are you?

"some hearts are broken and mended others are shattered and torn although it was never intended for love is internally sworn, I've cried and prayed and pleaded for love to hold his ground hope was all I needed and pain was all I found" I read couple of lines were written on the wall, I heard few claps right behind me I had no idea who's that person and why would they bother with me anyway; so I just turned around having my usual unsure smile.
"um, do I know you?" I asked tugging my pack bag on my back, what a smart question anyway?
who the hell would answer something like that??

"I'm Claire the one who knows every tiny and big thing in here, I don't want troubles with Massie or anybody else welcome to the Board school" spoke the lady with silky straight blond hair was combed well till her upper shoulder.
I nodded my head the lady was older than me with two years or so.

I don't like this place, I want to go back to my parents place, I was sent here due ma behavior with my parents and family, I don't know what kind of punishment is that !!
I banged my bag into someone's stomach pulling it off my shoulder I only Jaw dropped ducking down on my knees watching him stare at the floor.
"I'm ... I'm so so sorry I did not ... "I said but was cut off by him holding my hand then looking up at me.
"wait up , you are Midnight the daughter of the king? King Andreson??"Asked the guy and I just glared at him and then stood up looking away.

"I don't need the whole school knowing this" I said quietly and then he stood up too and nodded smiling.
"yes sure ... I mean who would not know you anyway?" he shrugged his shoulder having a smile plastered on his lips and his blue crystal eyes seemed very happy. why is he smiling like this? am I the only one who is quiet irritated??
"I will see you around" he said and then waved walking off.

I shook my head heading to my room, oh I did not know his name ... Oh God this is not fair.