‹ Prequel: So Long, Soldier
Status: Stay Tuned

Crucified By Your Lies

Cherry Pie

Ashley's Pov.

It was a hot September day in California. I was in the studio with a new band I was called the Black Veil Brides and I was recoding the guitar parts for our upcoming record We Stitch These Wounds.

I was recording with Jinxx and Jake for our guitar parts when Cherry Pie by Warrant started playing on my phone causing the guys and Sandra to groan.

"Come on out Ashley" said the music editor. " we got to go through and fix that part" I walked out of the recording booth and headed outside to answer my phone

" Hey baby" I smiled as I heard Cheyanne's voice. " Hey sexy" said Cheyanne seductively. " what are you doing?" I laughed. " waiting for you to get home and just got home from talking to some agent" he said as Andy came out and lit a cigarette.

"Agent for what?" I asked. "Modeling" she said as she laughed which I knew she was hiding something. "A Victoria secret model. They think I have the right figure to do it after they saw some of my photo shoots I've done. I went to the office to talk about it and I said I would have to talk to you about it" she said as I smiled.

"If you want to do it the. Then do it. You don't have to ask me. I never stopped you from chasing your dreams" I said as Andy blew out a puff a smoke and looked at me.

"I like talking to you about stuff and I don't want you mad at me if I did something without telling you" said Cheyanne as I heard a knocking noise in the background. "Abbie don't" she said as the sound of glass breaking was heard.

"What happened?" I askedworroedly. "Abbie pulled the coffee stand to stand up and knocked over the candles and pictures off the table. I'll call you back later" she said as I heard Abbie crying. "We're going out to eat later, do you want me to pick you up anything?"I asked. "Surprise me?" She asked. "Sure thing" I laughed as she hung up.

"What was that about?" Andy asked. "Is everything okay?" " Abbie was getting into stuff and broke me and Cheyanne's pictures. She also told me she was offered a modeling job abs she's was asking me if she should do it. It's a great opportunity but I'm not sure if she should do it . Afraid something or someone would try something but not letting her dreams cone true wouldn't be fair" I said as he stomped the cigarette in the ground.

"What modeling job?" Andy asked. " Victoria's Secret" I smirked. " damn she'd be good at that. She lives the camera" Andy and I laughed. " he does as Cheyanne's ringtone went off again.

"Ashley get home now!" She said as she hung up. " Dude what's up? Your face just drained color" "Tell the guys its an emergency and I had to leave " I said as I ran to my car.