‹ Prequel: So Long, Soldier
Status: Stay Tuned

Crucified By Your Lies

FIREHOUSE

When I had drove up to what once was me and Cheyanne's house, I had immediately left my car at the curb and ran up to the grot lawn to see me and Cheyanne's guitars with Abbie staring up at the burning house.

"Abbie baby where's mommy?" I asked calmly; trying not to scare her. "Mommy" Abbie cried as she pointed to the house as I ran inside." Cheyanne!" I yelled as I heard coughing.

"Ashley! Ash! Help!" She cried. I ran to where I heard her voice; dodging the falling objects and saw her laying under a bookcase . I ran over to her and picked it out of the way. I scooped up Cheyanne and ran.

When I got outside, fire trucks, police and the ambulance was in front of the house. I ran over to the ambulance where Abbie was sitting in and the medics took Cheyanne out of my arms before placing her on a stretcher.

"Do you know what happened sir?" The police asked as they walked over. " no, I don't I was downtown when my girlfriend called and said to get home" I said as Chryanne started having a coughing fit. The medics put an oxygen mask over her mouth as I grabbed Abbie and carried her with me.

"Mommy" Abbie cried. " She's going to be alright baby girl" I said as tears fell from my eyes. "She's gonna be okay sir but we have to take all three of you to the hospital to make sure everything is okay" said the medic.
I nodded my head and walked over to grab my guitar when I saw a box that had the words "Ashley and Cheyanne" across it.

I set Abbie down, grabbed the guitars, walked over to my car and put them in. I walked back over and picked up the box when I heard car doors slam. I look up as I was walking to my car and saw the guys and Sandra.

"Holy shit! What the fuck happened!" Jinxx said as I placed the box in the car and shut the trunk while Sandra went and played with Abbie. "I have no clue but Cheyanne, Abbie and I have to get checked out at the hospital. Can you go and grab us some clothes at the store do us?" I ask." Sure is the girls okay?" Andy asked. " Abbie was outside screaming and Cheyanne was under a bookcase when I found her so we'll see what they say"I said as I handed them the car keys.

"When you're done can you bring it to the hospital?" "Sure thing take it easy man" they said as I picked up Abbie and got in the back of the ambulance and headed to the hospital.