‹ Prequel: So Long, Soldier
Status: Stay Tuned

Crucified By Your Lies

Home

It has been four excruciating long days. Ashley stayed back with the rest of the Black Veil Brides and hopefully I'll be able to see him before I go on tour next month.

Right now we were ten minutes from my parents house in Buffalo, New York. Abbie was excited to see her grandparents. She had seen them in two months because I've been working on my clothing line that I was getting ready to release, being in the studio, doing some photo shoots and writing songs up the wall.

I was pretty happy that I was able to come see them as well. The last time I had seen them there was fighting because of Harley trying to get her own way. Now she was pretty much pissed off at me but I could care less. She didn't need to be treating mom and dad like shit.

I was just pulling into the driveway as the front door opened. My mom and dad walked out as I parked the bus. I grabbed Abbie before making my way out.

Abbie struggled in my arms to break free. I gently put her down, fixed her shirt that said 'My dad's a rockstar' and watch as she took off running towards my parents.

"Thank goodness you two are okay, where's Ashley?" My mom asked. " what do you mean?" I'm perfectly fine mom and Ashley is finishing up the record with the Black Veil Brides." I said as they walked over to me while Dad now had Abbie in his arms.

" You need to get ahold of that Ryan Seacrest or Bryan Stars guys and let them know you're okay. Your fans have been freaking out" Dad said as I pulled out my phone. I checked my twitter and had over a thousand plus mentions. I quickly typed out a tweet and hit sent and saw it popped up on the screen.

@CheyanneBMM: out of the hospital and been traveling for four days to see my folks and Ashley's family.Everything is fine. Thanks for prayers <3

I headed into the house when I came up with some great ideas. I dialed my band area numbers requesting them that they meet at my dads and ran down to my dad's personal recording studio to get to work.