‹ Prequel: So Long, Soldier
Status: Stay Tuned

Crucified By Your Lies

Sign The Contract

Ashley's Pov.

"Ash, someone's on the phone for you" Jake smiled as I got up from the kitchen chair and walked over to the phone. " Hello?" I asked hoping it was Cheyanne.

"Daddy, where are you!" Abbie asked. " I'm in California right now sweetie. I'll be there to see you soon. Where's mommy?" I asked. "She's sleeping, she's tired" " okay baby girl, you be good for mommy and grandma and grandpa. I love you" I said as I looked over at the clock. " I live you daddy" Abbie said as she hung up.

"Oh crap, you guys, I gotta go. I'm gonna be late for the appointment " I grabbed my keys and quickly dashed out to my car.

"Okay this one is a three floor family home. Six bedrooms, four bathrooms, three car garage, an office, a basement, utility room, an above ground pool with hot tub, a big backyard and a studio"

"I'll take it" I said as I looked at the piece of paper in my hand about the house. "Sir, the. Minimum price is four hundred thousand" she said as I looked at her. " so put five hundred on it an please be quick about it,me, my wife and out daughter are homeless we need this house" "Okay sir ill be right back" the realtor said as she walked out to her car.

She came back over after a few minutes with a frown upon her face. "There's already an offer for five hundred and fifty thousand" she said as she held the phone against her chest.

"Seven to close it now" I said as he walked away to talk on her phone. She quickly walked back a minute later smiling; tucking her phone into her pocket.

"Congratulations Mr?" She trailed off. "Purdy" "Well Mr Purdy you've got yourself a house. If you'll follow me we can sign the papers right now and seal this deal" she said as we walked over to her car.

She pulled out a stack of papers and a pen and started circling some stuff on the papers. " sign here, here and here" she instructed as I did so. Date and Initial here" "and all set. You'll be able to move in a couple weeks. Ill call you when it's all set up " she smiled and we shook hands before heading to our cars.

Cheyanne

"Hey are you Cheyanne?" He asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm Alex, this is Jack, Zack, Rian and we're All Time Low" said Alex as my eyes widened.

"Come on in boys, we've been expecting you" my mom said as I headed up the stairs with them behind me. " I wasn't expecting them just gonna be more bullshit" I said under my breath.