Status: This is a ONE SHOT

Old Friends

Love

I was laying there calm with not a care in the world his warm slim arm wrapped around my tiny frame I was looking up at the summer sky I could hear birds singing a melody the sky was pale calm blue mixed with a strong passionate orange I was like my love for him very passionate but also calm and caring. “Frank?” his sweet voice vibrated my ear drums making me snap out of my daydream “mm” I sighed it was so relaxing I was so grateful to have him to have him by my side whenever I needed him his was basically like my life line. “You know what Frank?” “What?” I felt his arm move to the side across the large blanket we were laying on “this!” the next thing I know I’ve got cool fluffy whip cream all over my vampire like features “oh that’s it” I said whilst grabbing the chocolate cake near and through it at my lover and it landed right on his face he whipped it of leaving marks all over his glasses I was laughing so much by then that I did realise he was ready to pounces with both landed on the fresh grass on top of each other. I looked up at my chocolate covered lover I slowly took his delicate glasses of of his beautiful face I looked up into his eyes “Michael James Way?” his beautiful golden eyes laid upon me I felt my cheeks grow more and more warmer by the second now I was starting to get real nervous “yeah?” “i…er…i…” why can’t I get the words out come on Frank it aint that hard well it wasn’t when I was practising in the mirror for hours he suddenly rolled off my and laid down yet again rapping his warm arm around my waist “i…i…” he put his soft hand against my check I started to lean into it it felt so soothing and it just made me melt I feel like chocolate on a hot summers day left out in the sun “Frank?” I took a deep confident breathe and said “Michael James Way I love you with all my heart will you marry me?”
-FLASHBACK-
“FRANK ANTHONY IERO!” I heard Gerard calling my name I’ve known Gerard since high school I was getting ready with Gerard to go and pick his younger brother Mikey from the airport I hadn’t seen Mikey since I was 15 his mom shipped him away to his Grandmothers because she was totally stressed out with the divorce and she couldn’t handle to young teenagers considering Gerard was older he was more mature and he wouldn’t trouble his mom that’s why Mikey was shipped “Coming coming” I said before I took a quick look at the mirror in Gerard’s bedroom I was wearing my apple skinny jeans that were a bit to tight in some of the wrong area’s but I didn’t care I was wearing The Used t-shirt and blood red converses my eye liner with thick and black as usual and my minni mowark well they was messy as usual. “FRANK ANTHONY IERO GET YOUR FUCKING COCK SUCKING ASS DOWN HERE NOW!” I laughed and I made my way down the big staircase that led to the Way’s front door Dona was out for the day was Me, Mikey and Gerard had to whole house to us “Mwah Is heeeeere!” I said Gerard just gave me I really don’t have time look “Oh come on Gee liven up a little Mikey is finally home!” I said don’t a little spazzy dance “what the fuck…. Just get in the car cock sucker” he said in a laughy tone “Oh now that hurt” I put my hand on my heart and pouted we both made our way the car laughing our heads off and drove to the airport I loved how my and Gerard could insult each other playful and never take it to heart.
-FAST FORWARD 3MONTHS-
“So Mikey how’s to be back in New Jersey again?” I asked I couldn’t believe how close we’ve gotten in the last three months even though we hadn’t seen each other since we were 15.”It nice in a way its comfort I’m back home” I nodded whilst I sipped my coffee out of the huge mug that was resting in the fragile hands we were sitting on the big silver stools in the Way kitchen “Cock sucker! Need you now!” I sighed and rolled my eyes did Gerard have to use that name for me all the time his been using it a lot lately since Mikey’s been back is he trying to make a point or something? “What motherfucker drama queen” I heard Mikey nearly choke on his coffee with the weird yet funny comeback.
My flashbacks of lover was harsh ripped away from me when my phone rung I sighed deep and looked at the caller ID “H..hello…” “Frank! Thank god you’re okay I was worried sick” “why should you worry nobody should care about me nobody not even my lover does” I mumbled into my cell I shifted me position so I was sitting on the floor on my dark bedroom yet again with my knees to my chest holding my cell in my shaking hands I heard him sigh “Frank…..””No Gerard don’t bother saying anything” and with that I hung up I felt my eyes fill with salty painful tears yet again I couldn’t face talking to him I know Gerard did nothing wrong but he was related to my lover he reminds so much of him my heart ached so much my heart was ripped out months ago and now im a corpse searching for my heart, searching for love searching for his love…. I held up a picture I smiled I remember that day like it was yesterday…

-FLASH BACK-
“Come on guys! Hurry up im boiling!” I whined like a three year old it was one of the hottest days we’ve had in months and I hated it I hated it when it was hot “Coming coming stop whining cock sucker!” Gerard said whilst getting a nudge from Lyn-z “oi! Leave him alone” “thank you Lyn-z” I said with a huge grin on my face Lyn-z was one of my best friends and also Gerard’s long term girlfriend they’ve been dating for four years now I just don’t get why Gerard won’t propose already! We all turned the corner of the row of trees and finally found it the cool running lake that we would come to every year “FINALLY!” I shouted at the top of my lungs I dropped everything that I was carrying that included the picnic, blankets,towels,extra clothes, even my phone and iPod “Whoa! Frankie I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy to see water!” Lyn-z laughed I don’t think she could understand how fucking hot I was I meant hot as in hot and cold not good-looking because I was far from it. i ran straight into the lake the cool calming water meet my hot boiling skin it felt so good so soothing “mmm…. This is good guys come join!” the other just laughed and put there things down carefully unlike me everyone started to get into the bathing suits were as me still full clothed but I didn’t care I had extra pair of clothes “Frankie is it cold” Lyn-z looked at me worried I knew that if it was cold she would never come in suddenly I saw Gee creep up behind Lyn-z he put one of his long skin fingers to his lips signalling me to shh “Lyn-z watch….” And before I could finish my sentence Gerard pushed Lyn-z in the lake she landed beside me me and Gee were laughing so hard we didn’t even realise Lyn-z had come back up to the surface. “Woo!” Gerard said whilst jumping in making a huge splash covering me and Lyn-z in a huge wave of water it felt so good and relaxing to feel a cool sensation on my hot skin I realised something was missing Mikey wasn’t in here enjoying the nice cool water “Mikey you coming in?” I looked at him he was sitting up against the huge oak tree that was a little away from the lake so he wouldn’t get wet he had his notebook yet again he just shook his head at my question I sighed why wouldn’t he enjoy the fun and be happy? I pushed it aside a little I looked round to find Gerard and Lyn-z making out in the water “argh! Guys get a room!” I had rolling my eyes “oh shut up Frank you’re just jealous that you don’t have beautiful talented girl like I do” Gerard said smiling whilst looking deep into Lyn-z’s eyes “dude…” “oh yeah that’s right you’re a cock sucker!” Gerard laughed okay that’s it was swam kind of over the Gerard Lyn-z backed away from Gerard suddenly we both went under the water tackling each other “Guys guys!” I could hear Lyn-z underneath the cool water we both finally came up from air laughing “Douche bag!” “cock sucker!” I walked out of the lake and walked over to Mikey I didn’t like it when he was left out. My skin was drenched in warm even though the sun was evaporating some of the water on my tanned skin little water droplets were still falling of of me.”Hey Mikes!” I said happily and kind of out of breathe from what just happened with Gerard “Hey Frank!” “whatcha doing?” I tried to look at his notebook but he blocked it with his hand “you know just writing down thoughts etc” “ oh…why don’t you come and join us?” “no thanks im good here” “GERARD! DON’T! NO NO!” we both turned round to see Gerard lifting Lyn-z up like they did in dirty dancing “AHH!” finally Gerard fell backwards and taking Lyn-z with him me and Mikey laughed Gerard can be a div at times When Mikey wasn’t looking I took his notebook which was not lying beside him. “Hey! Frank give it back!” fuck it I got caught even before I turned to the first page I started running away “FRANK ANTHONY IERO!” I heard Mikey call after me I turned round to see him running after me “Oh shit!” I started to run faster my lungs started to feel like they were on fire! I quickly hid in a big bush a opened the first page of Mikey’s notebook it has hearts with an arrow through them and mine and his names in the hearts I turned to the second page it was a paragraph with the title ‘the things I want to tell but I never can’ I started reading suddenly I hear him getting closer so I started running again after about five seconds of running he pounced on me we rolled a bit til we came to a stop it ended up that he was on top of me we were both breathing heavily trying to catch our breath after we calmed down at bit I spoke “you….you..feel the same?” I asked in a questionable tone I looked up at my crush/best friend our eyes locked together only for a few seconds but it felt like forever “y..yeah..” he said as he started blushing I leaned in a kissed him with passion and all the love I had kept from him as we pulled away I felt a warm sensation in side of me it was a sign of completeness before this kiss before I had feelings for Mikey my body was cold and incomplete and now im complete my heart is complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys hoped you like this
please comment and let me know what you think x
-Frankie xoxo