The Confessions and Revenge of a Sacrifice Gone Wrong

Wake Up, Wake Up!!!!!

My eyes flew open as the painful; sound of police sirens rang through my eardrums. Lights were flashing everywhere I had no idea what was going on. All I knew was that I was lying on the pavement.
Where the hell am I, and why is it so cold? I thought to myself as I began to notice my surroundings. I realized I was outside; but something didn’t seem quite right. The sidewalks seem normal; the sky was the right color. Maybe I was hallucinating; this wouldn’t be the first time this has happened.
“Wake up baby! Please wake up!” I heard my boyfriend scream.
What the hell is going on?!
I got up looking around for my boyfriend; I spotted a short thin, figure clad in skinny jeans and in my favorite hoodie.
I ran over frantically toward Ricky yelling, “I’m right here, babe.”
“Why can’t he hear me?” I asked myself.
Ricky turned his head towards me, his long shoulder-length black hair was in his eyes. His blue eyes were blood shot. He had definitely been crying, why was he crying. I was beyond confused.
“She can’t be gone.” My best friend Lela sobbed.
“She is right here” I said as I stepped closer.
As I got closer, I saw more people; they were crowding around something that was lying on the ground. I saw a pair of Doc Martin boots on the ground. I soon realized they were connected to someone or something. I was finally close enough to see what was on the ground. It was a human body a female to be exact. She had on a blue Motionless In White t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. Her body was lifeless. The sides of her shirt were cut open revealing a nasty gash on both sides of her torso. I looked at the body then looked at myself. I got chills as I realized the girl lying on the pavement was me.
"Come on Taylor," I said poking my body. "Wake up!"
"I can't be..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1 title credit: Wake Up
how do you guys like it so far