Status: I will update almost every day, or every other day (:

A Little More Than Therapy

Kellin was forced into therapy at a very young age, thanks to his loving mother. A lot of problems were going on at home, and he was dealing with a lot of self-image issues, thanks to the bullies at school that would torment him day in and day out.

He was only 12.

He went in and out of therapy for the next 8 years, and continued on with it even afterwards. Therapy, counselors, and emotions were all he knew, and he eventually made it his profession because he simply didn’t know what else to do with his life. One day, when a very attractive man by the name of Victor Fuentes, walks into his office and asks for weekly sessions, Kellin feels conflicted. He wants to help the man with his issues, but part of him wants to become friends with him; or possibly more? Once Vic realizes he can trust Kellin, for more reasons than he realizes, will he feel the same?’

Warning:
There will be mentioning of self-harm, rape, abandonment, and there will also be gay smut scenes. If you don’t like it, please, please, PLEASE do not read. Thanks, I appreciate it! (:

Disclaimer:
I do not own Kellin, Vic, or any other character that I have put in this fanfiction. They are real people with real lives, and are not made up at all! Also, saying that, ALL OF THIS IS FALSE. Thanks again!
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1
    Vic's POV