Your Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

un.

You’re a backseat driver,” Kade told me.
“Huh?” I asked.
“Forever the Sickest Kid’s new song Nolan!”

“Well, Kade, I don’t listen to Forever the Sickest Kids!”
“You need to,”

I sighed and did a face palm, my friend Kade could be an ass at times. I would have much preferred to be with his twin sister Kate, but she was off in Europe for college, and here I was stuck in boring Huntington Beach with Kade, joy.

“What’s a backseat driver anyways?” I asked him, seeing Lacy, I waved her over. “L! Get your rump over here!” I yelled, waving Lacy over.
“I don’t what a backseat driver is, but I love that song,”
“Kade’s obsessing new FTSK song?” Lacy asked.
“Yes.” I said, rolling my eyes.

I looked towards the entrance of Huntington Beach school, I saw five guys standing towards the door, I all but spit in disgust.
“Are those five harassing you again Nolan?”
“Like you wouldn’t believe it.”

Lacy tsk-ed her tongue, I rolled my eyes and flopped back onto the ground outside the high school. It was actually comfortable.

“Ugh this damn bell needs to ring!” Kade grumbled, I hit his shoulder.
“Shut up, the longer we’re out of Mrs. Burrus’s class, the happier I am,” I said, brushing my bright red out of my face.
The one thing I hated about being Irish.
I was born in Dublin, on June fourth. I got the bright red hair from my father, my mother had dyed her dark brown hair black so she wouldn’t look so much Irish.
I had my mother’s green eyes, I always thought that was my best feature, my eyes.

I heard the bell ring, I sat up, feeling grass go everywhere around me.
“L, help me get this grass off,” I said, Lacy walked behind me and brushed the grass off my back, Kade was already long gone.

“Oh hey look it’s the Lesbos.” Someone said.
I turned my head, the gang of terrors stood there, the infamous one. Matthew Sanders had been the one who spoke.

“Well, you really don’t have much room to talk dickwad, at least we don’t hang out with four gays.” I spat, grabbing my bag and walking off with Lacy.

x-<3-x

I walked into Mr. Keller’s science class, I just left homeroom with Mrs. Burrus, can you say horror and pain? I can’t stand that woman.

“Hello Nolan,” Mr. Keller said, I looked up and nodded a hello at him, surprisingly. I did pretty well in science, I understood it and I was Mr. Keller’s star student basically.
The next person who walked in made me groan mentally.

“Matthew, sit behind Nolan please.”

I looked at Mr. Keller with an alarmed expression, none of the teachers knew about the torture I went through with Matt’s gang, I mean seriously, no one knew except Lacy and Kade.

Matthew sat behind me, I sighed and laid my head on my desk, I knew I’d be getting spitballs and signs that said “Kick me” on my back all during this period.

Remember to bring an extra jacket and shirt I told myself, making a mental note.
Today, was going to be a long day.