Your Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

quatre.

"Nolan,” Lacy called, “Nolan,” Lacy called, stretching out the ‘lan’ in my name. I rolled over to cover my head with the blanket.

“Nolan! Get up!” Kade yelled, jumping on my bed. I groaned and sat up.
“What the fuck do you guys want?” I said, flopping back down on my bed.
“Come on sleepy head!” Lacy said, I looked over to the bed beside mine, Matt was gone from his.

“Alright, I’m up. Give me a minute.” I said, all but shoving them out of my room as I dressed for the day.

x-<3-x

“Come on! Slow poke!” Lacy said, poking my back.
“I’m trying!” I snapped I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Lacy turned around and began to go off, doing something else.

“How are you ladies doing today?” Matt asked, walking into the kitchen where Lacy and I were.
“Good, no thanks to Nolan,” Lacy said, I rolled my eyes and resisted the urge to flip her off. Matt chuckled and opened the fridge and grabbed a soda. I sighed and laid my head in my arms, Lacy tapped the back of my head.

“What is wrong with you? You’re such a grump,” She said, I lifted my head and shot her a glare and laid my head back down.

“You’re my problem, plus cramps,” I said.

“Whoa, something I don’t need to hear, wait until I’m out of the room Nolan,” Matt said, walking out, I let a growl out and put my head back in my arms, Lacy patted my shoulder.

“It’s gonna be okay Noels,” She said, squeezing my shoulder reassuringly.

“Bleh,” I said, getting up from the table.

“Are you two going shopping or what?” Kade asked, bouncing into the kitchen.

“Duh dummy, yea we’re going,” Lacy said, I sighed and accepted my defeat, there was no way I was gonna get out of this.

“Let’s go then,” I said, grabbing a jacket.

“Yay!” Lacy said, clapping her hands, I chuckled and we were on our way.

x-<3-x

“Oh My God, look at this Nolan, it’ll fit you perfectly!” Lacy said, brandishing a black corseted lace dress, I rolled my eyes and took the hanger and put it back on the rack.

“No it doesn’t,” I said, Lacy rolled her eyes this time.

“Yesit does, and dude, Matt would love it on you,”

I felt my face scrunch up, “What made you think about Matt of all people?” I asked.

“Because he’s so into you, you must be blind if you can’t see that,” She said, I sighed.

“God, you are so wrong. He does not like me.” I said, Lacy scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

“Yea, you’re defiantly blind,” She commented, I reached up and smacked her on the back of the head.

“I am far from being blind, and I know he does not like me, if anything, he hates me for sharing a room with him.”

Lacy’s nose wrinkled at that, “Does he have wet dreams?” She asked.

“Lacy!” I yelled, hitting her on the shoulder, she ducked and went into a laughing fit.

“I wouldn’t know if he has wet dreams or not, God, you’re so nasty.” I said. Lacy giggled and picked the black dress back up.

“I’m buying this, whether you wear it or not, I’m still buying it”

“Consider your money wasted then,” I mumbled, Lacy shot me a glare.

“You’re no fun Nolan,” She began to whine.

“Duh Lace, and that’s why you love me,” I said, she flashed me a smile.

“Got that right.” She said, I laughed.

Lacy was one crazy girl.

x-<3-x

“God Lacy, you just had to go to the max didn’t you?” I asked, feeling my eyes widen at the amount of clothing that Lacy put on the cashier’s counter.

“Oh don’t worry, I got it,” She said, pulling out a credit card from her wallet, I mentally groaned, those things were pure evil.

“Jesus, I’ll have a whole new closet to take back to Syracuse,” I said, Lacy flashed me a grin.

“Yea, some new sexy lingerie to show off to that hot boyfriend of yours up in NY huh?” She asked.

I rolled my eyes, “Lace, how many times to I gotta tell you? I don’t have a boyfriend,” I said, Lacy shook her head.

“I can’t fathom it Nolan, you’re freaking gorgeous you’ve got to have a boyfriend or a friend with benefits, something.” She said, grabbing one of the hundreds of bags we had.

“Well, if you think I’m so pretty, why don’t we go out? I can swing left field,” I said, Lacy’s eye went as big as dinner plates, I doubled over in laughter almost immediately.

“You thought I was serious?” I asked, still laughing, Lacy shook her head, I couldn’t help it, her expression was priceless.

“God Lace, you’re so gullible,” I said, she shook her head and grabbed another bag, I grabbed one.
Today has actually been funny.

“And for the record, I would date you, but can you imagine what that would do to my reputation?” Lacy asked, I laughed.

“Wow Lace, just wow,”

She shrugged, “You gotta love me,”

I wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “Duh-uh of course I do,” I told her.

“Now we’re off to a pregnant woman, a horny best guy friend and Matt.” She said, I laughed, that was so true.