Your Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

cing.

“So how was your day?” Kade asked, propping his elbows up on the counter, Lacy and I had just walked in.

“Good,” Lacy replied stepping out of the room, wearing the blouse and floral print skirt we had bought, I low out a low whistle.

“Damn Lace, boys are gonna fall all over themselves trying to get to you,” I said, Lacy rolled her eyes and Kade chuckled. Lacy thrust a bag into my hands; I knew it contained the dress.

“Get your ass in there and put on that dress!” Lacy said, shoving me into the bathroom, I yelped out as she slammed the door, I sighed and turned the lock; I didn’t need Kade walking in on me.

I slipped my shirt over my head, I had always been a small girl, when I was growing up, I had small breasts and hell truth be told, and they hadn’t gotten any bigger since I turned sixteen. I didn’t have an ass out to Canada either, so I could never see why anybody wanted to date me. Surly guys thought with their dicks – well, the guys I dated did anyways – and since I didn’t have big boobs and a big ass, I couldn’t fathom why any guy liked me.

I slid off my jeans and grabbed the corseted dress and slipped it on over my head, it was tight fitting, but then again; I liked tight fitting clothing, it made my assets look bigger, ha-ha.

“You guys ready?” I asked, opening the door a crack to hear their replies.

“Hells yea,” Lacy said, I heard a set of claps “Come on sexy!” She called, I laughed and stepped out.

“Whoa, holy cleavage,” Lacy said, walking over to me, she yanked my dress up a little.
I laughed and slapped her shoulder, I noticed Matt had walked into the kitchen; he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes going up and down my body.
I blushed and turned my head as Lacy did the adjustments to the dress.

“Do you guys like it? Yay or nay?” I asked, twirling so the skirt billowed out a little.
“Yay! Hell yes!” Lacy said, clapping like a mad man, I chuckled, Kade let out a low whistle while Matt did a cat call.

I felt the heat flush my cheeks, “Wow guys, I didn’t know you would like the dress so much,” I said, Lacy was grinning like a snake by now. I stepped back into the bathroom and quickly changed.

Well that was a bullet taken to the heart, I thought.

x-<3-x

I was sitting on my bed, lying on my stomach when I heard a knock on the room.
“Come in,” I said.

Matt stepped through, I looked up.

“Hi,” I said.
“Hey,” Matt said.
“What’s up?” I asked, now sitting Indian style.

“Nothing, hey Lacy’s boyfriend is here, and Aimee, Kade and I are watching a movie, wanna join us?” He asked.

I shrugged, “Why not?” I said, hopping off of the bed as I followed him into the living room where Kade, and Aimee sat on the loveseat, Lacy and her boyfriend sat on the floor.

“Hey sexy.” Lacy said, standing up to slap my ass.

“What’s up bitch?” I asked.

“Nothing, oh this sexy man right here,” Lacy said, pointing to her boyfriend, “Is Joel, my loving boyfriend,” She said.

“Hi Joel,” I said, sitting down on the couch next to Matt, Joel smiled at me.

“What are we watching?” I asked, sitting Indian style.

“The Notebook.” Lacy said, getting up from the floor as the DVD began to show the previews.

“Aww, lovey-dovey sad movie,” Kade said, Lacy walked over and hit his shoulder. Joel laughed as Lacy walked over to where he was sitting in front of the couch.

“Shut up Kade, this movie is a classic,” I said.

I saw Kade roll his eyes. The movie began to play, and surprisingly everything felt comfortable.

Before long, the movie was half-way over and I was falling asleep, I snuggled closer to Matt, he lifted his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder, I laid my head on it and slowly drifted off into sleep.

x-<3-x

“Damn, she fell asleep fast,” I heard Kade say, did I really sleep through most of the movie?
“Ahh leave her alone Kade, Lacy probably wore her out with all that shopping they did today” I heard Matt chuckle.

“Ugh, shut up Matthew,” Lacy said.

“Number one; don’t call me Matthew, number two; you probably did wear her down today,” Matt said, I smiled a little, Matt was cute.

“So, who’s gonna carry her to bed?” Lacy asked.

“I’ll do it.” Matt said.

“Wait, are you saying that you’re gonna carry my best friend to bed? You dog, you.” Lacy said, I could imagine her winking and purring like cat.

Matt laughed, “Yea, Lace, I am,” Matt said, I felt his arms slide under my knees and my back as he picked me up. It felt weird to be carried bridal style, I had never been carried that way.

Matt laid me on my bed and pulled the cover up to my chin, I rolled onto my side, I heard Matt click on the lamp, I was pretty sure he was getting ready to go to sleep.

Maybe this thing won’t be so bad. I thought, before finally snuggling deep into my cover as I fell asleep.