Status: Hiatus, might be deleted soon.

This is a Wasteland

Please be Manager?!

Ahysha POV

The whole day I had to watch people stress about who’s taking who to homecoming. Everyone rushed around in the hallways, in-between classes to ask who they wanted to go to homecoming with. It was annoying and safe to say this was the worst day of school yet. I was glad when the day was over because I couldn’t wait to get out of out of hell. At least ten people asked me out, and about 4 of them were girls, when I was with the guys except Tony. Nobody asked me out when I was with Tony; I was curious as to why but shrugged it off.

“Hey Ahysha.” Came from behind me and I turned around to see it was Addie. Mike had asked Addie to homecoming today at lunch. She said ‘yes’ and they’ve been talking the whole time, blah.

“Hey Addie. What’s up?” I questioned the black and blue haired chick. She told me she was thinking of dying it again and I was actually thinking about dying mines for the first time too.

“Are you going to homecoming?” I groaned I hated that sentence and the ‘can you go to homecoming with me?’ sentence. They were the worst two in the world. I shook my head. “Why not?” God, I forgot she wasn’t here this morning when I said I wasn’t going.

“I don’t do dances.” I told her in a monotone voice. “But, I am helping getting live bands to play at homecoming, it’s my volunteer assignment.”

“But since you’re the band manager aren’t you supposed to be there with them?” She was right but I had that covered.

“This is where you come in.” I told her and she looked at me with confusion before she caught on.

“Hell no! Please don’t make me do this, I don’t wanna. I’ll behave and I even won’t make out with Mike during band practice!” She looked so desperate to not manage them. I couldn’t blame her, they were an out of control group and I really don’t want to go to the dance.

“But I don’t want to go to the dance! Plus I don’t have a date anyway! Please don’t make me go, please!” I begged her and that’s when Mike and Vic came over.

“What’s going on over here? You do realize that everybody in the parking lot is looking at you right?” Vic asked us, while we were walking to my car.

I shrugged, “I’m trying to convince Addie to be manager for the homecoming dance since I’m not going.” I told them, before unlocking my car door, once we reached the car.

“So? Are you?” Mike asked her with a smirk on his face. I don’t want to know what he’s thinking…

“Nope. That way Addie’ll have to go. Plus, I don’t know how to be a manager.” Addie told him getting into the passenger seat.

“Air can we ride with you? Jaime has detention and he’s our ride. Besides Addie you’ve seen Ahysha do it every time at practice.” Mike said, getting in the back seat without an answer from me.

“But at a gig is different. And do I have to perform every time I’m not paying attention? ‘Cause I can’t sing at all or play a instrument.” Addie told us. I shook my head.

“Nope just make sure everything goes to plan. I’m going to be there before and after the dance to set up and clean up.” I told them. “You guys go ahead I have to get Tony a guitar pic and some sweatpants.”

“He sleeping over already? Damn you guys move fast.” Mike said in a teasing voice.
“No Mike, going over to his place everyday before practice always makes us late, so he keeps some at my house for now on.” I told him, laughing and walking to my house. Tony had detention with Jaime too, I didn’t know why they had detention but it better not had been for something stupid. Once I got Tony’s stuff I walked to Mike and Vic’s house. “Hi, Mrs. Fuentes.” I told her before walking to the basement.

“And she’s back!” Mike’s voice could be heard before I even walked down the stairs enough for them to see me.

“What are we doing for half an hour while they’re in detention?” I asked everybody while sitting on the floor.

They shrugged, “I don’t know. Sing us something with Vic?” Addie asked me and I looked at Vic.

“What song?” He asked me.

“Know any Blink?” I asked him, because I know he knows some even if he doesn’t listen to them as often as I do.

“Yeah, what song?” He asked me again.

“Um… I Miss You.”

“Alright, I don’t know the guitar for it though.” He told me as he got the guitar.

“I do. Come on, you start and I’m going to jump in.” I told him, getting the guitar situated on me. I nodded to tell him to sing.

“(I miss you, I miss you)
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We’ll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we’ll wish this never ends”
Vic sung and I picked up the backing vocals before singing the next verse.

“(I miss you, I miss you)
(I miss you, I miss you)
Where are you and I’m so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight”
I sang to Vic did the next verse.

“Don’t waste your time on me you’re already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don’t waste your time on me you’re already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)”
Vic sung and I picked up the backing vocals.

“Don’t waste your time on me you’re already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don’t waste your time you’re already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)”
I sang and Vic did backing vocals.

“Don’t waste your time you’re already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don’t waste your time you’re already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)”
I played the guitar a little, after he finished, before singing the last line four times in my softest voice.

“I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you”
I finished and opened my eyes, not knowing they were closed, to find Mike and Addie looking at us.

“Damn guys! You should sing together more often, you guys were fucking amazing!” Mike said and Addie nodded in agreement.

I laughed softly, “Thanks.” Vic nodded and I looked at the time. “They should be on there way here by now.” I told them and handed Vic his guitar back. “Thanks for letting me use it.”

“No problem.” Vic said tuning the guitar to get ready for practice. Mike went to his drums going and hitting random drumheads to pump himself up. Ten minutes later, Tony with Jaime trailing behind him came down the basement steps.

“Hey guys.” I said while getting up and moving around. I made sure Jaime’s bass was tuned and Tony’s guitar was tuned before handing it to them. They hate doing the extra work and said ‘why do it if there’s a perfectly able hot chick to do it for us?’ “You’re late so hop right in. Start with Yeah Boy and Doll face and then go to Diamonds and why men buy them and then I’d Rather Die Than be Famous and lastly The Balcony Scene. That’s the set list for this Saturday and you’ll be playing it every practice until it sounds fucking perfect, okay? Okay.” I told them and they nodded in response. I sat down beside Addie.

“You got them in check. Another reason why I can’t be manager for homecoming night!” Addie whispered to me and I laughed.

“You can and you will.” I told her sternly and she shook her head.

“I can and won’t.” I scoffed.

“We’ll see about that.” I told her before calling Tony out on playing the wrong guitar note. “Stop fucking up Perry!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing to say but comment! Or else you risk the joy of this story being written dying because you kill my joy of writing this when you don't comment!

Question of the chapter:
Who wants to be Vic's future girlfriend?
-P.S. I want to name them Raven so I'm sorry if you had another name in mind...

Addie's outfit
Ahysha's outfit