Status: Hiatus, might be deleted soon.

This is a Wasteland

At The Hotel Pt. 2

Tony POV

After trying to sleep for almost two hours I got up. Figuring that if I were to walk around for a while it’ll make my brain stop working and I could finally go to sleep. So following that motive, I got out of bed and pulled some jeans and a Key Street shirt on that I found in my suitcase and my hat and shoes before grabbing my key card and walking out of my room. I didn’t know where to go, because I’m sure the whole town was sleep right now, so I took the steps to the lobby and walked straight through the backdoor and into the pool section. Walking there I saw a figure close to the water but I paid no attention to it, and continue on with my mission of finding something to do that’ll make my brain shut down.

“Tony? Why are you out here?” I heard the familiar voice of my manager, Ahysha.

“Hey Air. I could ask you the same thing.” I told her and went and sat beside her.

She shrugged and looked back at the water, “Couldn’t sleep.”

“Same.” I said looking at the water. We had to be the weirdest people in the state right now, we were outside in the middle of December sitting by the pool without a jacket/coat and there were weather forecasts of snow tonight. I looked over at Ahysha and noticed she was shivering, so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. She cuddled up into my side and laid her head on my shoulder.

“Thanks Tone.” I heard her say and she looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face.

“Anything for you Air.” I told her and I don’t think so knew how true that was. But I didn’t, couldn’t really, tell her that. It’d just make things awkward because we’d both know I wouldn’t mean it in just best friends typical fashion, I’d mean it in boyfriend, girlfriend fashion.

After I said that she giggled, and it made my heart beat just a tiny bit faster, and made my smile wider than before. It may have gone unnoticed by her or maybe she was completely aware of what she was doing. I like the latter way fucking better tan the former, but once I looked at her and really looked at her I could tell she had no idea what she was doing at this moment. She was completely unaware that she was slowly leaning upwards towards me, she was completely unaware of how much I’ve been waiting for this moment, and we we’re both completely and utterly unaware of the snow that slowly started falling as soon as her eyes flickered closed.

She stopped just before our lips touched and it seemed like she was waiting on me to completely fill the inch space, that was an inch too much, between our lips. I willingly obliged and I could’ve sworn I heard angels singing in the background, I don’t know if she could feel the massive fireworks too but I didn’t care, kissing her was enough for me.

Our lips moved in an awkward dance, before we both got the hang of it before we let the rest come naturally. Her lips were soft and smooth and tasted like the cherry lip-gloss she uses. This may sound silly, or completely cliché, but her lips against mine’s felt like home, like that’s where I’m supposed to be and who was I to doubt the mighty God that rests above our heads?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm well aware you guys are going to kill me for this being short but I couldn't wait for this any longer! :) I'm about as excited as you guys are... maybe more, since they are my characters. (Okay Kayla, you can stop acting like an asshole now...)

Tony
Ahysha