Status: I'll update when I get the chance...

Untitled Document

Better Off This Way

At break, I sat alone. As usual.
Because I had yet to make friends I sat at the only available table with the bagel I had just bought.
I grabbed a book and started reading it, it was a good book, that's why I didn't realize other people were at the table until someone poked me.
I looked up. It was Vic.
"Mmmhmm?"
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Huh? Oh ya! Just a really good book." I said.
"Okay cool. Is it cool if we sit here?" He gestured at 3 other boys and a girl.
"Uh, ya sure" I said moving a little so that there would be room.
"Let me introduce you." Vic said.
He pointed at the first boy. He was tall and lanky, had long hair and looked a lot like Vic."This is Mike. My little brother."
"Hey" the boy named Mike said.
"That's Tony" Vic said gesturing towards the second boy. He looked shy, he was pretty tall, had gauges and a Jedi braid.
"Hey..." Tony said, looking down.
"That last fucker is Jaime" he said pointing at the last boy.
"Hey! You're hurting my feelings!" The last boy had adorable dimples and an intoxicating smile which made me instantly like him. I smiled a little and he looked at me. "Hey don't listen to him. I'm awesome."
"I'm sure you are."
Vic laughed. The girl cleared her throat. "And this" Vic said wrapping his arm around her slim waist "is my wonderful girlfriend, Isabela."
The girl was perfect. She was gorgeous even though she was giving me a dirty look.
"Pleased" I said putting my hand out so she could shake it. When she didn't I put my hand down and looked at my book.
"What's you're name?" Tony said suddenly after an awkward silence.
Just then the bell rang.
"I'd love to tell but then I'd be late." I got up and started walking away. "Have a nice life boys, oh, and you too Isabela!" I said while I was walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I apologize for any typos...