Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Morning Sunshine

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. All I thought was wow thanks Val. Once i opened my eyes, I realized i wasnt in my bed or Vals bed. I looked around and got of the bed that felt like cloud. I walked through the hallway leading me to the kitchen and there stood Andrew shirtless in a pair of sweatpants making me breakfast. "Good morning sunshine!" Andrew said while flipping a pancake. I giggled and sat down at the bar stool by his island. "You didnt have to make breakfast." I said while inhaling the bacon that was being cooked on the stovetop. "Least i could do"He answered with a smirk. "We didnt do anything last night?" I said with a questioning look. "haha no you fell asleep while we were watching Batman, so I just carried you to the bedroom, dont worry i slept on the couch" He said while smiling. "You did not have to sleep on the couch you could've just left me on the couch" I said sighing.
Once we finished breakfast, i told him i should probably get going so Val doesnt get worried.

Later in the Evening______
"I dont know Val, They both are so sweet, I dont know what to do!" I said while taking a sip of my wine. "Sweetie, you have to choose, they're teammates!" she said while pointing her finger at me. I nodded while pouring more wine in both of our glasses. "Like what am i suppose to tell Andrew, Im going out with one of your teammates so i think we should stay friends?" i told her. She nodded her head and said "Yes tell him Andrew I think we should stay just good friends because i...." She got interrupted by my phone buzzing twice.
Andrew: Hi Francesca
Andrew: Hope you didn't forget about our date tonight!;) Ill Pick you up at 7?
"OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT!" i screamed jumping up from my seat. "What! Whats wrong Fran your scaring me!" she said with a worried look on her face. "I Forgot about my date with Andrew tonight! He's picking me up in less than an hour... Omg i have nothing to wear, what am i suppose to do with my hair, oh know my make up! I screamed. "Fran calm down your hallucinating, dont worry just get in the shower ill pick out your outfit and help you with your hair and make up." She said assuringly. I thanked her and ran into the shower
After the shower, I went to my room to find one of my favorite dresses lade out on the bed. My hair was up in a side bun with some braid Val knows how to do. My make up was done the color that matched my dress. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88253070 ) After one final look in the mirror i heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood Patrick, Wait what was Patrick doing here. "Omg Pat such a surprise, what are you doing here?" i asked while playing with fingers. "Wait are you waiting for someone, i uh just thought we haven't seen each other in a couple of days, i know i shouldve called, No ill just go!" He said while grabbing his coat. "Pat wait its fine, I'm not mad , and i thought it was sweet you wanted to see me again" I said with a weak smile. "But i really wish i can hang out right not but im meeting with a friend, so do you want me to text you when i get back or should i call you tomorrow? Ill be 2 hours tops" I said trying to make everything work. Right then and there i knew i just wanted to be friends with Andrew and be more than friends with Pat. "Yeah just text me when you get back, ill come by and we can watch a movie or something." That sounds great" I said with a smile as i lead him out the door. Once i shut the door, "Who was that" asked Val. "Pat." I said with a smile. "What was he doing here?" she asked me. "He wanted to see me again" i said as i leaned my back against the door. She just rolled her eyes at me at went back to her room.

Pat POV
Right after I walked out of Francesca's apartment, Andrew came down the hall in a nice shirt and dress pants. "Where you going?" I asked him. "Im going out to dinner with the girl across the hall from me." He said with a smile. So thats where she was going. Suddenly i felt jealousy go through my body. I just said have fun and ran to the elevator. I can tell he was confused but whatever i dont care what he thought. The only person i care what they think of me is Francesca. Wait what am i saying, Im not the type of guy to care what a girl thinks of me, well other than my mom and sisters. Wait I think I love Francesca. All i know is im falling for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you guys I would try to update tonight, so i did!
Please comment and subscribe!
Thanks,
Marisa<3