‹ Prequel: Zombie
Sequel: Kisses
Status: Drabble/Finished/Completed

Devil

Deal With The Devil

Image

Have you ever wanted someone or something in your life so badly that you would do anything to have it no matter how serious or silly it was? I wanted something and I would have done anything for it, even if it meant sacrificing myself.

I knew it was impossible but I wanted to try everything I could possibly think of to save him. I just had to bring him back. There was bound to be a way, no matter how twisted it was. I had heard before that the dead couldn't be brought back to life but what if there was a price to pay and I could? What if the older people said we couldn’t fool death because the price was too much for our young and pure souls? Then I’d be able to save him.

My brother was just a baby but his life was taken from him thanks to a murderer. The police was still looking for him. The police officers that came to our house said that the man who killed him liked to kill young children and eat their hearts. That explained why the shock my mother received was too much for her and she was in a coma.

To tell you the truth I never believed in magic, black or white. There were neither demons nor angels. The demons were the evil in people and the angels were the good in them. People were bad people and there were good people. That was the inevitable truth. The only thing I could count on at the death of my brother was that very magic I believed didn’t exist.

I went to an old library and picked up all the books I could find based on magic. It took me one month to read all of those nine books and I was trying very hard to not forget anything or do a mistake that would cost my life without getting my brother back. If my baby brother was alive again then my mother would also wake up. I wanted nothing more than to see my mother holding her baby in her arms with their blue eyes shining in happiness.

I drew a circle and a pentagram on the floor of my bedroom after I had locked the door. I lit the five black candles and placed them on the circle. I grabbed the knife from my desk and cut my veins on both wrists as I said the words that were supposed to give me a deal with a devil. I only hoped that I’d be able to get the deal done without me dying in vain.

I waited for a bit but nothing seemed to happen as I felt dizzy from the loss of blood and my legs gave up on me. I was on the center of the circle sitting on top of the red pool of my blood that had formed inside the circle. When blackness was ready to take over, I felt no pain on my wrists and as I looked at them, my wounds weren’t dripping blood anymore. It was like someone was keeping the blood from falling to the floor and connecting with the rest of it.

A strong wind blew in the room making my window open. A dark aura seemed to fill my room quickly and from the corner of my eyes I saw the pool of blood moving like it was electricity to the corners of the pentagram were the candles stood, creating five circles of blood. I heard a loud growl and saw the creature standing before me. Just the sight of him made me wish I had never tried doing that spell.

Before I could even master the courage to speak up, his adult voice filled the room like a forbidden melody of the underworld. He asked me why I summoned him and after I explained everything, he gave me his word that he would bring my baby brother back but my virginity would be his when I reached my sixteenth birthday as well as my soul. I was still thirteen so I would get to live with my brother peacefully for three years. That was more than enough for me. Those were my thoughts as tears run down my cheeks.

‘’Sweet, hot tears of a virgin.’’ The demon said as he licked my tears off from my face and his cold brown colored hand caressed my cherry colored cheeks. He raised my chin so he could look straight into my deep blue eyes with his deep red ones.

His eyes looked like those of the vampires that I so much adored. His two horns and his tail as well as the rest of his body were brown, not dark but not light either. His black robe hugged his body like silk and that was all I saw before he leaned in and kissed my lips. His lips were rough against my own and that was how my first kiss was taken.

‘’A deal with the devil is sealed once the devil is summoned. A deal with a human is sealed when the devil leaves his mark…and a deal always remains a deal.’’ He said before he left and I’d never forget those words because I knew he would be back for me. I knew I was his and there was no turning back because a deal always stayed a deal.