Unknown

Urgent appeal for witnesses

December 28th, 2012

The body of a young female was found washed up on the popular beach of Brighton, just two days ago; Boxing Day (26th). The body was found by an elderly couple who were taking their dog for a walk, at approximately 14:00. There are currently no leads on her identity, and Police are urging anybody with any information at all to come forward, as they try and find a lead to this mysterious case. The case is not being treated as suspicious at this moment in time, but once more information is attained, the Police will delve as deep as possible to work out the identity of the young woman.

With a stature of approximately 5' 10", the young woman has long and thin brown hair. When found, she was wearing a dress that stopped in length just above her knees. Her dress is white with a blue pattern of flowers and a blue ribbon and bow around the waist. The young woman is believed to have been early twenties with size six feet. Shoes matching said size, were found on the bottom step leading down to the beach.

CCTV cameras in all car parks have been checked, and have revealed the young woman leaving a dark-green Fiat Punto, S-reg on Christmas Day (25th) at 10:38, seeming to place something under the driver's front wheel. However, footage does not show any further than the car park. Police have checked the car which has been parked ever since, and found a key-ring with what they are suggesting is a house key and the car key. Currently, the shoes, the car and the keys are the only lead. The car has been checked over by the Police and showed no evidence, although they are waiting for a background check of the vehicle to find out the name of the owner.

If you happened to spot this young woman at any point, please contact the number shown below. Any information could prove vital.