Unknown

Cause of death: suicide

December 30th, 2012

Police have received the appropriate information, regarding the background check of the Fiat Punto left in the car park at Brighton Beach. Records show a Miss April Asherston as the registered owner. After running the name through social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, Police can confirm through photographic evidence that April Asherston is the name of the female found on Boxing Day.

If you have any information about April Asherton, aged 21, Police urge you to come forward. Please call the number below.

_______________

January 3rd, 2013

Mr Matthew Wallaby, 49, has come forward with information about Miss April Asherton, 21. Matthew claims to be a family friend and said that he and April were very well acquainted. Matthew has said that he had known April for many years, watching her grow up. He went on to say the following:

"April had a lot of issues at school, and at college too. She dropped out of college due to bullying but managed to find herself a job at the local pub. She earned quite a bit of money from it; I remember chatting to her the odd time when she was on shift, and she would tell me how she received so many tips, and that the wage was pretty good as well. She bought herself the car that was found and was really starting to make a life for herself. I'm very upset to hear of the news but I do believe that she always had some sort of.. problems, if you will. Just such a shame, when she was so young."

The Police are now treating the death of April Asherston as a suicide, but are still appealing for anymore information.