Unknown

Permission granted

January 10th, 2013

After a thorough search, Police have found the house in which April Asherston, 21, lived. The house has been searched, finding numerous pieces of evidence; including what appears to be a diary, in which April made daily entries. The diary is now being investigated to see if any clues to her suicide can be found and revealed.

Photographs dated from years ago have also been found, and have been posted on our website. We are asking for everyone to take a look, to see if they recognise either April or anyone in the photographs with her.

April appeared to have lived alone, with very little within the house. Access to her bank accounts and spending habits have been granted, to show that April indeed had a lot of money go in, but never a lot go out. April appeared to be a "social recluse", as first described by Matthew Wallaby, 49.

_______________

January 15th, 2013

After thorough investigation into the pages of April Asherston's diary, the Police are concerned that April was hiding something from them. Relevant entries from the diary have been photocopied and added to the case notes. With permission from the Police, the photocopies of the entries have been scanned onto our website.

Sergeant Darren Tremek had the following to say:

"It is very important that we find out as much information about April Asherston as possible, where possible. We seriously urge anybody with the tiniest piece of information, to just come forward and let us know. Things are appearing to be different than what we first thought, and we would like someone, anyone, with an insight into her life, to come forward and tell us what they know about her."