Unknown

February 2006

Tuesday 7th February, 2006

Dear diary,

Today was really strange. I had a good day at school, it was nothing to do with that. But I noticed that as I was walking home, someone seemed to be following me. I didn't like it, I now feel like someone's just watching me, even as I'm sitting here writing this. I feel so scared. My brother and Mum are asleep in bed and really, I should be in bed too because I have school tomorrow. But I'm really scared. I haven't told anyone about this. Not even my best friend. But then nobody really seems to listen to me anyway. They would probably tell me that I'm just being silly and that nobody is following me and that I'm just being paranoid. Hmm. I'll keep it to myself. It might be nothing, it might just be a co-incidence. But it was a really fucking weird co-incidence at that.

I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out for this person though. It was definitely a man. He looked as though he was in his late thirties/early forties, but I don't know because I'm not a cop. Fuck knows. Ugh. He also had ashen coloured hair. That was weird. Ew, I have some old man following me? No, don't be silly. He might have just been happening to walk home the same way as you. All the way. Until you were pretty much at your front door. Okay, I need to stop because I'm freaking myself the fuck out. So yeah, I am determined that I was being followed but we'll see if anything else happened.

A.

__________

Thursday 9th February, 2006

Dear diary,

He was there again. I fucking know it. I fucking know it was him. I knew I was being followed. This is more than just a co-incidence. It has to be. Surely. I mean.. he's just.. there. And I don't know why. Maybe he is following somebody else? I don't know? I feel like a cunt for even thinking it, but I kind of hope that he is following somebody else, because I can't be bothered with bullshit. I have enough shit going on at school and in my head. I don't need this to be happening right now, no thankyou.

But urgh, I can remember the look on his face when I looked him in the eye. It was really strange. But at least if anything peculiar happens, I shall be able to remember him and I shall be able to give a detailed description to the police. That's what my Mum always taught me anyway.

"If you think someone is bad news, take in everything you can about them for possible future reference."

I fucking hope it doesn't come to that. I really don't want it to. But you can never be too safe, can you? But I am so scared. I don't know what to do.

Black and grey ashen hair, dark brown eyes and a crooked smile. Like, his lips were a weird shade of pink, and his mouth just kinda crooked to one side. In the least horrible way (although, what the fuck do I care? This guy is fucking stalking me..) he looks like he has had a stroke. He may have done, he may not have done. I don't know and I don't care. And his skin, it was really pale. Like, grey. It was odd. I felt shivers run through my spine just by looking at him. And not the good shivers either. I just want him to stop fucking following me. Please.

A.

__________

Monday 13th February, 2006

Dear diary,

Okay, so creepy stalker guy was there.. yet again. It's weirding me out and I can't fucking stand it. But I can't really go to the police with like.. nothing to back me up. Because I don't have anything to back me up. I can't prove that he has been following me or that he is everywhere I go, because they won't believe it. They'll just think that I'm some crazy little girl who needs to go to a mental hospital or something.

I'd rather not.

I just wish there was something I could do about it. It's getting so freaky. Whenever I see him, he just stands there and stares at me, and it makes my blood run cold. I can't stand it. I'm fucking freaking out right now, diary. I really am. I can't do anything about it. I'm verging on a panic attack and I don't know how to stop.. I..

__________

Tuesday 14th February, 2006

Last night, I had a panic attack so I apologise for the unfinished entry, diary. Sorry. Anyway. Today is Valentine's Day and I have done nothing. I literally have nobody interested in me. Well, apart from my Mum. I had a card come through the door this morning and I think it was just Mum messing around because she hates that I call her 'Maw'. I don't know how to go about writing it down so that it sounds how it is pronounced.

'Mar'. No.

'Mah'. No.

'Maw'. No.

Okay, so none of these suggestions seem right but it's just the name I like to call her. And at the bottom of the card it said: "I love you, forever and always. Maw x"

Cheeky devil. I didn't even bother to say anything about it to her. I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't see it, hahaha. That'll get her. She'll come clean eventually.

A.

__________

Sunday 19th February, 2006

Dear diary,

Honestly, I had forgotten all about this creepy stalker dude. I just haven't seen him anywhere (that I know of at least, hahaha) and then I was up town with my Mum today and I saw him again. I tried to point him out to Mum but she didn't bother paying attention. She just said that I was being panicky and to stop worrying. But of course I was panicking because he just keeps following me everywhere. Albeit, she didn't know that he has been following me until that very moment, but still. She should have reacted, surely?

Oh and something really strange.

She hasn't mentioned one single word about Valentine's Day. Like, she hasn't brought up the card once. Cheeky little fucker. Seriously.

A.

__________

Tuesday 28th February, 2006

Dear diary,

He was there again. This is getting ridiculous.

I came out of school and waited for Mum to pick me up, because I told her that I'm getting anxious about someone following me. She told me that I just need to stop being paranoid and then she agreed to come and pick me up from school from now on. At least I don't have to walk, hahaha. But still.

I was standing at the gate, just minding my own business. And I was trying to just talk to my best friend to calm my nerves. Because I finally gave in and told her and she listened and understood ..well, she said she did anyway. I don't know. I doubt it. But anyway. I stood there talking to her and I looked around and he was just there. Today, he was wearing a green hoodie with dark denim jeans. And his fucking grey hair was just on show and he looked disgusting. He proper looked like a pervert.

Scared is not the word, right now.

A.